Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just woke up its 4am and I feel sick to my stomach. My boyfriend got called into work to help with a drug raid, and I have no one to talk too. I can't figure out if my tummy is upset because of me getting over a cold or if I got a stomach virus. My stomach started feeling off yesterday and I thought it was just nerves from me doing that Shop with a Cop (see privete forum post), but I just all of a sudden feel worse. You know that gross feeling you get in your stomach when you have a cold? It feels so off cause everything is draining? Well I felt like that yesterday, and now I fel horribly sick to my stomach. I feel like I am going to have d* to. My cold is just about over, so I dodn't know what it could be. I just feel like v*, and I need help!!! Could it be a sv? I am leaving for Vegas in 3 dyas, I am scared I am gonna have a sv...I don't know what to do!!

Michele

are you feeling better? what did you eat

No, I am still feeling crappy...I don't think it is anything I ate, we all had ham and swiss cheese sandwiches, and soup for dinner and we ate around 5pm...I am starting to think its just all the snot draining into my stomach. I have had 3 colds in the past month and half!! I had a nasty one the 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, then I got another one around Thanksgiving, that went away, then this past Saturday I was at work and my nose just closed shut and I had another cold!!

I just want this to be over!! I think I am going to go to the doctors today though. I think I might have a sinus infection and thats wny I keep getting sick, and I am going to ask for a B12 shot, so I can get better quick for my Vegas trip!

Aw, you poor thing Michele! =( 3 colds in the past month?! That's horrible! Yep, I would definitely see the doctor to find out if its a sinus infection or not...its no good if you've been feeling rotten for so long, that can really get you down!

How does your stomach feel now, anyway? Having a recurring bad cold like that is sure to make you feel a bit lousy inside. Can you have some tea or something? Peppermint is supposedly good. If you relax a bit you might feel better [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

~jules xxx
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"