Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: bad sv in tulsa

I am freaking out. one of the guys i work woth (he works out in the shop i work in the office) is in the hospital with a bad sv!!! he said that there are alot of people there with it!!! I do not want to get this or my kids to get it. They had it 2 times this year!!!

Dang![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

My cousin lives in Tulsa and she has been complaining via e-mail about a bad cold, but that's it! I'll let you know if I hear anything else! Good luck..I am sure you'll be fine!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

this is what freaks me out most.....the sv's nowadays are so strong, that people have to go to the hospital....i never heard of this happening years ago....many people have said they hae never been so sick!...the thought of bad nausea and vomiting for days scares the hell out of me!!
    ~Sheri~

{{{{Shaking}}}}

This is my worst nightmare. Hearing about things like this going on. These new strains are getting DEADLY!!!!!

I will be so glad when this passes. Let's just hope none of us suffer from it or our familes.

I don't get it. Why can't they at least give people strong medicines for this stuff?? I mean, if I come down with this ( god forbid), do they have STRONG stuff to stop the v*? I can handle d*, I just don't want stuff coming UP!
    -Bridgette

Oh great. I am north of OKC. I wonder if it is going around here too. I got it last year and went to the emergency room. They just gave me and IV and a couple of shots, let me lie there for about an hour then sent me out on my way.

I am feeling sick tonight too. I just cant take it. I feel like I am going to go crazy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YIKES!!! You know I'm a little freaked about this one!

Mary, let me know if you hear anything too, please? I'm not too far from T-Town.

angel what made you go to the ER?.....how did you feel when you left?
    ~Sheri~

I know! I live in Tulsa and my son had it on Thanksgiving, v.. on the way home. I got it the next day but took my anti nausea meds but still had the runs. My dad ate out and got sick the next day, maybe the cook had it. I am scarred to leave the house![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

i live in the sand springs area...btw.....you ladies in oklahoma should email me my address is on the bottom of this message . we should keep in touch for things like this!

well it's a proven fact that people from the southern US v* more than ppl from the north.

Quote Originally Posted by xxsophiaxx
    well it's a proven fact that people from the southern US v* more than ppl from the north.

where on earth did you hear this?! I know whenI have gone up north for vacations, I have been witness to so much more v* than here at home. I could see places like Nashville, Atlanta and Key West...typical tourist spots...but that's due to drinking. I know there are bars up north where people get $hit faced and p* on the street, just as much as here in the south. Are you talking about sv*? Not possible...it hits rural areasin TNjust as hard as it does somewhere like New York, but I don't see how the south is more condusive to v*.
    Be Here Now

Eww, yuck! I hate this time of year. Its here too, hitting a lot of people![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

It gets bad again around February, March, and April![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Same down here in Texas![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]