Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Meetings

I know my posts are some what "STUPID", but it makes mer feel better to post them. we have a meeting at work today and tomorrow. One guy called in at 1am saying he was v* and d* all night and couldn't make it today. Well that's great that he didn't come today, but what if he comes tomorrow to the meeting in a room with 30 people....I'm already working myself up over this...

Boy that's a tough one. It is the rule of thumb that you stay away from the general public at least 24 hours from the last v* or d* or fever. I personally say stay away for 48-72. It's still not long enough for me. I have trouble being locked up in a room full of people breathing all over the place but it is something that I guess you just have to do. I would stay as far away from him as possible and wash your hands when you leave in case he or anybody else touched anything and infected it. You should be safe.

Well, feel a little confident. Even though he "might" still be a little contagious, if you have no direct contact and you keep your hands away from your face and then keep them washed there should be no problem![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

well i can't very well stay away since i'm one of the facilitators, so i have to be there. I jsut hope he decides not to come.. He lives out of town. he's a downstate sales rep so i se ehim once a month if that...

I hate feeling anxious before it even might happen. That's everyday. Jsut the "What if" feeling that i have.

everyday is something else. i want this over with. it's like i look for sick people now. It's horrible. I want it back the way it used to be when i didn't worry. Always a stomach ache....never fails.

I would be out myself on Panic/Sick leave.

Basically if he came in I would most definitely be OUT. I would not be able to take it.