Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am so PO'D! Of all the things I think is safe to watch would be the Flintstones holiday special.I watched it with my daughter and the entinre pretence (from my perspective) is that they are trying to put on the play Christmas Carol (Dickens) and everyone strats to get The Bedrock Bug! it depicts the characters, green faced and about to or about to v* in a sack or something! Trypical, Holidays + sv* = the most UN-Wonderful Time of the Year!

G*dd@am it put me into an emets attack! A freaking cartoon!

I'm OK now but good grief you think you could trust the Flintstones!

Yaba Daba F U Fread & Barney!

HAHAHA!!!! Omg, that's funny. I'm sorry it happened, but that is amusing. And you're right, you would think that cartoons would at least not remind you of emet.

I used to have this series of books as a kid (can't remember what) but one of them was explaining that mommys and daddys get sick too and had a cartoon parent v*ing. For most people it's just part of life...still nasty! Also I don't see why it needs to be in a Christmas cartoon, it was kinda relevent to the book I had but damn gotta mess it up lol.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

UGH! That's bad. I would feel the same way as you do. I watch amusing things on TV to escape from the real world for a while, so it doesn't help when they show stuff like that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aw, sorry about that. Winter holdidays should be all happy and lovley but it somehow ends up about greed and of course vomit. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I used to watch sponge bob until i watched an episode and he v*ed and so did some of the other characters. I cant watch it anymore. I guess I will just stick to tom and jerry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Careful there are a couple of Tom & Jerry's where there is implied v* when they both are forced to drink Caster Oil! LOL! AT least that is not a sv* related v* event.

My God...I need help!

The Flintstones has always been my absolute favourite cartoon. I will remember to avoid the Holiday special. I remember watching the Tweenies with my daughter when she was 3 and one of the characters, Jake, ate too many apples and v*d on the floor and on Bella's shoe. I could not believe they would show this on a pre school programme. My daughter thought it was really funny though.

Hi John. The Flintstones are my absolute favorite also, and I promise you the rest of the cartoons are safe. That episode is one of the newer ones and I remember not liking it either. But all the original ones are fine. There may have been one on a boat or something that might refer to getting sick but that is it. I know most of the episodes by heart.</font>

OMG! I can't believe they would have that on the Flintstones!!!!

"The bedrock bug" ( lmao) Damn, it's EVERYWHERE!!!There is no escape! haha.Why can't I have a phobia like Tyra Banks' does with Dolphins or something.
    -Bridgette