Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Are there any Jay and Silent Bob fans on this board? I've seen all their movies my favorite being Clerks and Clerks 2, but I love Jay and Silent Bob so much! Jay is SO FUNNY! He reminds me of most of the guys I knew when I was in highschool (There were a lot of stoners in my school) And is it just me or is Silent Bob sort of sexy? LoL! Me and my sister think they are both really hot! There's something about Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith! Oh and the guy who plays Randal in Clerks, I don't know why but I would totally do him! Too bad he's married huh? LoL! You all must think I'm nuts!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

OMG no I totally agree!!! jay is teh hotness!!!! and yes, silent bob is just...i don't know what's so sexy about him but there is something!!! and randal is a sexy beast!

the part in clerks 2 where jay is pressing his butt onto the mooby's window is just...the best. i mean come on...it's his BUTT! and it's a sexy BUTT! lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OK, I think I comming to a thread about the M O V I E and not another "who would you 'do'" post! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I do love that movie! Classic! Clerks rocks!

LOL it's everywhere, john! you can't escape it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes Love them. I think Kevin Smith is a genius. I really enjoyed Clerks II. Of course Mallrats is a classic as well. has anyone seen the one with jason Lee searching for big foot or whatever? It is pretty funny.

Mallrats RULES! I don't know what it is about Randal that makes me want him so much, have any of you heard of or seen Clerks: The Animated Series? They only made 6 episodes and you can get it on DVD for like 15 bucks, I LOVE IT! It's so AWESOME! If I ever meet Kevin Smith or Jason Mewes there will be a hump fest! Oh and the part in Clerks 2 where Jay has his butt against the window....PRICELESS!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I love love love that you get almost see full male nudity of Jay in
    Clerks 2, and the Donkey...oh yeah, lol...Love their movies too....not
    so much a fan of Jersey Girl...
    I love Sam

OMG how could I forget the (nearly) full-frontal nudity of Jay???