Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Quick Question

I bought a bag of wine gums, and I do the squeeze test to see if there fully sealed and it pushed air out

So it wasnt fully sealed so is it ok that I eat it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Violet,

Arethey kinda hard to chew, or are they still soft? I would sya they are ok, but if they seem stale then don't risk it, only because it will make you worry and it wouldn't be worth it.

Hey Carolee

There still soft as far as I can feel..

Just another emet thing huh

Ya I think they are absolutely fine, actually, My nephew ate a piece of milky creamy chocolate, that was on an ornament from last year the other day, it looked SOOO bad, it had definetly gone bad, and he ate it, by mistake, and didn't get sick, now he is 2, an dprobably has a body that would react worse than ours and he was fine. So I am assuming that wine gums are fine even if some air got to them, do whatmakes you feel comfortable