Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Yuk

Hybrid View

Ergh, i just went to the shop to buy myself a few treats and someone had v* all down the path.Everytimei thought it was done there was more. Luckily we walked back a different way or i would probably have cried. Usually im ok coz if im on a night out or something i can kind of prepare myself but this was totally unexpected. Just walking along having a laugh with my friend and there it was. *Shudder* It justmade my skin crawl and i felt physically sick. I havnt reacted this badly to it in ages and it just makes me wonder how i am ever going to get past this stupid phobia. And to make matters worse i now have all this nice food and can't bear to eat it I hate emet!
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EEESH! Sorry you had to see that![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I've read where so many people come across v in their travels. Knock wood, this has never happened to me. Anyone else that hasn't seen v when they've gone out? Kim

That sucks! That is always the worse, why do people have to be so inconsiderate of others. Even for someone who isn't an emet will still get grossed out. Why can't they walk two feet to the curb or somewhere where som eone won't see it. Gosh! People are so stupid sometimes!![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry you had to see this missminty. I had to walk past some v* today on the way to my daughter's school. I chose a different route home. I am sorry it made you feel so bad. I hope you feel better soon.

Kutekim, you are very lucky to have never seen v* on your travels. I have seen 4 lots in the past week. 2 lots were on the same day.

Awwww im really sorry. I hope you feel better, try and think of something else to keep your mind off it, i know it can be hard. Hope your ok.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

(ugh) That sucks, sorry you had to see that. it's gonna take a while to shake it off and I am the same- I can't eat for a while after seeing it.I thinkI haven't seen v* since last year ( it was near a bar/club after my boyfriend and I went on a date). It was really gross,too. The person basically must have left the club and v* immediately after leaving the door. My boyfriend saw it and made me trade spots with him walking so I wouldn't dare step in a speck of it.I'm sure the door men are NOT emets to see that kind of s***! I'd rather see poop than v* on the street.
    -Bridgette

Uhggg...I'm sorry about that. I hope you're feeling better soon.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"