Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ya I'm pretty pissed. I dunno how long this seating arrangement will last, but right as I walked in, although there weren't that many ppl in class yet (1st period, by the way) I noticed an empty desk in front of this one REALLY fat, stinky kid (sorry that's so mean!) I don't really like. And yup, it's my new seat. And in front of me is another stinky girl, but I don't really mind her.

Anyway, not only is this guy stinky to the extreme, but last year in my science class he v*d all over the lab stations and on the girl he sat behind!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]Oh yes and it gets better. Ususally, at least once a week he sneezes all over the person who sits in front of him. Ya I'm really really f***ING pissed right now. I always feel so dirty when I'm around him. i hope he doesn't have germs all over him. Cuz I always think stinky ppl have bad hygiene which means germs can jump off them and on me. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I hate this... sorry this is such a rant...

Stinky Sux[img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img]

I'm one for trying to confront and overcome the unpleasantness of things...but, if you can't concentrate, you can't learn. You could always tell the teacher that you can't see the board. Maybe you can be moved. College is so much better for the seating thing. Hang in there, you won't have to sit by the stinky folks forever!
    Be Here Now

Hang in there, I no that has to be horrible.

But think really hard and I am sure that you can come up with a reason to be moved. He v*d on someone too, I would DEFINETLY NOT be sitting anywhere near him. Hold on we are here for you!!

Eww... that's nasty.

If you have an understanding teacher you could always just tell him/her the truth... Maybe he could sit in the front row on the end- away from most people. I'm with the others though- if the teacher won't go for it make something up! You don't need his germs or to be v*d on[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

When I was in high school there was a smelly girl who NEVER showered... I just held my breath when she was near me lol

How come there's alwaysthe stinkykid in class?

Eww, at first I thought you just meant stinky-yucky but you mean really smells! That's gross, dude is old enough to shower and put on some deodorant. I agree w/ the others, try tpog et the teacher to move you YUCK!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

now im not trying to be mean...but some people have disorders that make
    them stink...i had a really stinky kid in my art class in hs. of course
    he always sat next to us. we complained and the teacher yelled at us,
    outside and told us about his problem. it sux cuz he smelled so bad.
    but seriously be moved, just tell the teacher your concern
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree with the other posters---If it's really bothersome and disruptive talk to your teacher and I'm sure he/she would do their best to help you out. I'm an extremely hygienic person (I'm a freak about it!) and while I know some people can't help it I just cannot stand people who smell. I'm not talking just a little bit, but there are some people out there who really reek!! I just had someone removed from one of my flights last week because other passengers refused to sit near her. It was really, really bad. Ugh......she smelled AWFUL!!

Tell him not to pull that crap with you. I sat in front of a stinkey puker last year in history and if he would like sneeze or cough on me I would tell him to knock it off. I wasn't a bitch about it...I just asked him not to because it really bothered me.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

OK I've had it. I'm gonna get my seat moved. I need to build the courage to get it done. Oh yes, and his smell is NOT just b/o smell. To be exact, it's a combination of farts and v*. That's the smell. I literally get n* when I sit by him and I feel really sick, it hurts my head, etc.

on thursday, my second day sitting in front of him, I asked him "so just out of curiosity, why were you absent on Tuesday?" and he said "I was v*ing a lot. I had the sv*." sklsgjdlkjglkaejgosritjg! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]just great... so ya that made me more paranoid that he would v* on me. luckily he hasn't sneezed on me... yet *knocks wood*. I didn't necessarily fear catching the sv* though since I'm clean and I know how it's spread now. hopefully I'm safe *knocks wood*

he seems to v* a lot though. I don't get why. I remember him being absent a lot w/ sv* last year (when i first met him) too, before he v*d in class. he's just a dirty person. he gets sv* all the time. and in the winter he gets it more and that's why he smells worse, from the v*! this is just insane. Im trying not to be rude, but this is not normal b/o, please just try to understand. I sit by ppl w/ b/o and it doesn't bother me one this. But this is the smell of v*. along w/ flatuates

^

by the way, Friday, December 15, 2000, a girl v*d on my desk. which is why I'm also very scared. there's a strange pattern going on here and it's scaring me... I can't live w/ that. December 15 falls on a Friday this year too. Man this whole month is just one huge aniversary for me. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Aw, I'm sorry. I know how it feels. Highschool sucks...but it won't last forever. Well, for me it might, I do want to be a highschool teacher. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Hay kiddo, If you have to, be absent on that day, otherwise you may work yourself into a meltdown. I know how anniversarys can be. Definitely work on getting moved, this dude sounds unpredictable. Try and hang in there. "when in doubt miss out"

ya...the thing is I wanted perfect attendence... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]and I don't wanna skip class. that's not like me. I've NEVER cut a class before. never.