Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OMG I am totally freaking out!! I usually chat with my cousin every day..I did not hear from her on Monday..I left a message but no reply..I called on Tuesday and talked with her husband who informed me that she spent almost the whole day in the hospital. ***** GRAPHIC********

I guess she was feeling off on Sunday and woke up Monday and was v and had d. Well she passed out and thank goodness her husband was home...he had to call 911 and all that and in the ER she said there were many more ppl with the dreaded bug layed up getting fluids. She is still feeling crappy today.

I was not near her at all all week but I still get freaked out b/c my Aunt was there yesterday and today to help with the kids and then she comes over to my house..grrr she may be the carrier...I HATE BEING AN EMET!!!

Man this thing seems pretty rough! I've been hoping that it was just exaggerated but more folks are being reported to having to be hospitolized to get IV fluids.

I'm sorry guys I know I posted this in the wrong forum..oops..

yikes...you know it's bad when non-emets are going to the ER![img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]
    ~Sheri~

OMG, I so hate this time of the year!!! This is going to take me over the edge!!!