...and the reason why I'm smiling is cuz it was still. I didn't know who'd done it but it was just there outside the school. I didn't see ne1 do it. I'm only like 80% sure it was v* but umm... I think it looked like it. I haven't seen v* for so long *knocks wood* so I kinda 4got what it looks like, but from the pics i've seen online it was probably it.

*!GRAPHIC!*

it was probably fresh too, cuz I saw it while i was walking from 4th period to 5th period, so the v* was outside. Anyway I saw it from a distance and I ran to it and I examined it for a period of time. I seriously think I spent at leasta minute looking at it. It was somewhat-chunky and yellowish-orange. I'm pretty sure it was v*. Butit didn't bother me to see it at all! lol the only thing that bugged me was that every1 was like, almost walkingon it and they didn't evennotice it. I don't know how ppl DON'T notice these things.

I'm soproud of myself [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]haha. but I don't think I fear seeing v* lying still anymore. as long as it's on the ground outside, I mean. and I can look at pics of v* just fine. which is great, cuz I believe that I don't need to fear that. I know I don't need to fear ANYTHING about v* but still that's different. cuz I know there's nothing it will do to me if it's outside lying still or if it's just a picture