Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Anyone seen this clip before? I think it's really good and really opens your mind up to all these magazine covered people. I think it's actually quite scary the way they distort faces and the real poeple actually beleive they should try to look like that too. Anyways, i know this isn't emet related but I thought i'd share this with you. Here's the link to view the wee film clip from dove.

http://campaignforrealbeauty.com

Oh yeah, I saw this the other week, and had to watch it several times over just coz it was so fascinating!

I really love what Dove is doing, showing "normal" sized women in their ads and so forth. It really puts the idea of beauty into perspective.
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Makes me want to buy more dove products.

What an amazing film!! I love the Dove commercials and magazine ads where they show NORMAL women. Not the anorexic, airbrushed, surgically enhanced ones. Their models look like real women, not Barbie Dolls. I totally applaud them for that!! It's about time someone showed what women truly look like.

angel13, i've watched it loads coz i find the whole process fascinating too.