Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feel awful

Hybrid View

Oh god I feel awful =(

I feel pretty heavy headed, and have Itchy eyes, I feel tired and stuffed up..
    Not to mention the n*, I feel cold and shakey..

My eyes have been pretty heavy and off for a few days but not felt anything like this until about 30mins ago..

Do you think this is the flu?[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

not sure if it's the flu...could be anything. A cold, sinus issues, even just a change in the weather can do this. Rest up and relax. You are gonna be a-ok.
    Be Here Now

Hey,

Thankx for your reply!!

Just the n* I think thats bothering me as usual, if it wasnt there id try to ignore this, but within about 15mins of eating ive just totally gone off food and feeling totally n*

Another 4 days alone as well so think thats bothering me to

Sorry, all I do is whine these days

It is probably either a bad cold, flu or sinuses. Hang in there andI hope you feel better.

I had some issues late last week in to Monday, light headed dizzy and feeling bad, so I went to the doctor and she said that my sinuses where inflamed and it was due to allergies. Feel better!!

I agree it sounds like a head cold or something of that nature, not tummy related. The n is probably a combo of being nervous about being alone and really if yourhead feels funny it can make you a bit n. Try to rest, have some hot tea and maybe some soup when you get hungry to help out your head. It really does sound sinusy or cold/fluish.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Aww babe, feel better! Can't you hang out with your partner? Where is
    your mom? I dont want you to be sick...can you take some zinc? Have you
    tried eating some soup???
    I love Sam

Hey,

Thankx guys

Well, I tried some hoops on toast there but my taste buds really didnt like it, so I've put the oven on to try some chips (fries) just fancy something plane but my taste is way off!!

My mum is away for 4 days and my gf is at home 4hours away, so just me again!

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Oh no...def. try something plan...fries sound good. Don't be worried
    about people being away..I am the same way...like I freak out being
    home alone all day...like now, lol. I was just going to distract myself
    with a movie...have you tried that yet?? Im gonna watch Moulin
    Rouge...i love that movie... ps have you read the post in Off
    Topic...called Confessions? lol quite funny
    I love Sam