Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi, my name is Tammy and I am amazed that I am not crazy and there really is a name for what I have.

Everybody keeps telling me to "get over it", etc etc

It seems to be getting worse and worse each day. I try to avoid my 5 year old son, just in case.

I have never heard of this before and have never known anyone else to have the same problem.

I am so glad I found this site where people would understand and not judge me.

Thank you all, you are strangers in one way and yet family in another. Thank you again for your honesty and your stories.

Tammy

Hi tammy, welcome! Read some posts, you can come here with anything, we will not make fun, and we will understand, we all have an understanding and pretty much all do what the other does. I hope you find comfort and support here! I was amazed when I found thi ssite years and years ago as well, it is a relief.

Carolee

Welcome Tammy. You are among friends and "family". We all know how you feel.

Thank you. I will have to come back when I have more time. I printed off some information for bedtime reading. I don't want my husband to see what I am doing on the computer because, of course, he will make fun of me, yet again. I will be back though.

Hi Tammy!

Welcome!

If you have any questions about the board or need any help, just post. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hi Tammy!!

Welcome to the site!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by johnlp
    Welcome Tammy. You are among friends and "family". We all know how you feel.

For some reason "crazy pervy Uncle John" popped into my head. [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]Haha. Anyway, Tammy I hope you find support in this site and are able to enjoy life a little more. Welcome welcome welcome.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"