Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anybody watch...

America's Next Top Model: OMG, I am so GLAD that funky a$$ Melrose DID NOT win. I HATE her. (I really hate to use that word but I couldn't think of a better one) I thought that it was good for Caridee to win because she looks the most like a model.

Dexter: Does anyone watch that it comes on Showtime. I love that show too, I think Dexter is the most likable serial killer ever. I find myself cheering for him. How about you guys what shows do you like?

I also find myself watching Deal or No Deal too! (Weird)

I love movies too! I have a really large DVD collection because that way I don't have to go out a lot especially in the winter time. How about you?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: tree1211

Oh I LOVE Top Model...My guilty pleasure is reality tv.

I really can't wait for American Idol to start again.

My favorite show is The Office...brilliant

I haven't watched Dexter but I have it on demand, so I will...

Try and catch Dexter, it is so good and addictive. You are going to like it.

On Demand is running all of the episodes.

omgoshh im sooo happy Melrose didn't win!!!!! & i'm sooo happy for Caridee!

Degrassi. I cannot wait for the new season!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I love Dexter! Best new show in a while...serial killers are great.

I love most of the series that come on Showtime. Weeds is funny as hell and The L Word is so true to life.

Reality tv in general rocks. Survivor, Amazing Race, and Big Brother( I <3 Marcelas)...I never miss 'em.

Odd how I plan my nights around what's coming on [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Edited by: nicki77
    Be Here Now