Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been a wreck lately. Lots of personal problems, school problems, etc. So for the past few days my stomach has been filled with aacid and pain and n*. I ate a ton of food on Friday because I was finally hungry, after little on Wednesday and Thursday. I fell asleep around 11pm and woke up at 3:30am because my stomach hurt and sounds like WWI in there. I popped a Dramamine as I have nothing else around, just really more to calm my nerves than anything else.

But my stomach is still churning and gurgling away. Intestines too. Iwent and sat on the toilet thinking something might occurr, but nothing. I tried to fall asleep again but it woke me up. I feel horrible and am a little scared.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I think your stomach is like " whoa, food again!" after not really eating much. That happens to me sometimes. I hardly eat for a few days if I am stressed or depressed, and then suddlenly ( when I feelbetter)eat more than usual and my stomach starts making noises, I might feel a bit n* and the factory down there is definitely working hard! I think it is a mixture of gas and indigestion. What food did you eat? I get that from something heavy and greasy, like pizza ( after I don't eat much for days and eat a small pizza and fries!) Dramamine has helped me lately too but maybe if you have peppermint tea or Rolaidsto release the gas and calm your stomach. Then lie on your back with your knees up and rub your stomach in a clockwise motion. I read about doing that years ago and it has helped.This is what I do. The gas will start to come out and your stomach will gradually stopbothering you. Good luck. Edited by: ginger_saves
    -Bridgette

Hey Marie,

You know here Im up for about the same reason! I woke up to my guts making all these gurgling/splashing noises, and it freaked me some plus was making me sorta nauseas. I also ate a good size meal after not eating much at all all day, then went to bed.
    Its probably things trying to digest and such down there, tho I dont know why it has to do all that grargling noise and churning around! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]I just took some pepto and it seemed to help the noise a little. Bleh.

Do you smoke cigarettes? Because I do on occasion...And I have the EXACT problem that you have all the time...As a matter of fact, I am having it right now...It's been going on for 2 days. I am about to do my home remedy. I go and lay on my bed...On my stomach...I take some magazines or a book...I basically chain smoke and read, while laying on my stomach...For some strange reason, it makes me go to the bathroom and then I feel much better...I also have some caffeine too because that gets your muscles going.