Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey,

So not having a good day..

I was out shoping and the woman at the checkout putting through my stuff, she looked really off and when I was just about to go she had her head in her hands and just ddnt look right, so that scared me

And I just ate some garlic bread and it didnt really look right, it was cooked right but it wasnt smooth as it usually is..

I had some hoops on toast, and now at 9:30pm here a few peaches, Im VERY scared that eating peaches this late will make me ill but I know that I need the vitamins, and I will be up for a good few hours yet.

What do you guys think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think that the checkout lady was probably just tired of working because it's the Holiday season...so don't worry on that one.

Don't worry about the garlic bread...You were probably already anxious about the shopping experience and were already a bit off...And it's bread, so I wouldn't worry.

Oh hun don't worry...Peaches are good for you and it doesn't matter when you eat them...If it makes you feel better, stay up for a bit longer then go to sleep...But your body needed the vitamins and the peaches were the perfect remedy...I eat fruit late night also and I am always fine.

Try to relax because I think that you are just fine and have nothing to worry about.

Hey thankx for your reply..

Well its after 2 hours since I ate it and ive started to feel pretty n* and I wasnt even thinking about it, I then burped and all I can taste is garlic which is weird because I only ate a tiny bit of it, so no, Im totally on edge

Garlic always does that to me... never fails. Never.Especially after I eat garlic bread, I'm always tasting it the rest of the night. I'm sure you will be all right. Also, like Kasey said,the ladywas probably a bit weary and tired. Got a quick question: What is 'hoops on toast'? Something that involves peaches, obviously, or... ? o.0Edited by: chemicalemotion

<center>
    </center>

Yeah, garlic always does that to me as well... and I end up feeling n*... I just brush my teeth straight after I eat it now to try and get the taste out of my mouth.

I hope you're feeling better hun I bet when you wake up you'll be alright.

*hugs*

Kayla

I think you'll be fine! Try to relax and get some shut-eye. And if you need a chuckle re-read this and realise I just said shut-eye.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Thankx you guys!!
    Still tasting it, cant believe it after only like a mouthfull ugh, staying away from that for a while I'll tell ya!

Hoops on toast well its toast and Hinze hoops in a light tomato sauce, google hinze hoops and it should come up

Thankx again guys, probably will be up most of the night but going to try toast a little later see how that goes maybe to settle it.

Dont know what Id do without this place!
    x

I think it was the garlic, I know a lot of people who are sensitive to garlic, myself included. I can't eat it at all, it makes me sick.

OMG everytime I eat garlic I burp it for a long time...It's the same with any type of peppers. I hope you are doing better and I hope you get a good nights sleep.

Let us know how you are.

But garlic is sooo good for you its worth it because it has antiviral agents in it. feel better hon. I wanna tried hoops on toasts, sounds yummy.
    I love Sam

Garlic is said to keep the two Vs away, Vampires and V*! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

It is realy good for you but it can cause indigestion and gas. Also, garlic is knonw to have a slight laxative effect too.[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Yep the garlic that and onions I try not to eat too often cuz no matter how much brushing, flossing and mouthwash I use it STAYS lol Hope you're doing better!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin