Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Just a question

Can you get a sv* from just going to Wal-Mart? It was REALLY crowded and The Don pushed the buggy...I didn't touch my face...We came home and both washed our hands twice.

But I am freaked because I was standing in line and this chick came out of the bathroom...she went back to get her buggy and walked RIGHT by me...very close proximity...Anyways, she looked "Off" and she was sniffling, not crying, like her nose was running. So I held my breathe as long as I could.

Whatcha think? Oh and yeah, Rational Kasey is somewhere...Not sure when she is coming home

I'm sure you will be fine. You know it's not airborne, so unless you touched her or something she touched, and then touched your face, you'll be fine. Besides, you washed your hands twice, so I'd say you are safe.

^^Agree.

I know exactly what you mean....Emet Ruby would be like RUN LIKE HELL, and Sane normal Ruby would be like what are you talking about, your fine...try not to worry, your okay. No sv* from Walmart...no Walmart sv*
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes Ruby...I have rational kasey and irrational kasey.

Irrational kasey has been here all weekend and rational kasey is out living it up somewhere.

he he i thought i was the only one who held her breath glad to know I am not alone. I WORK at wal-art part time, yeah my anxiety level is way up there. I have been using a salt water spray to clean my nose every couple of hours after being there. Who knows if it works but what have I got to loose? Good luck I KNOW how you feel.
    You MUST do the thing you fear the most- E. Roosevelt

I think that good hand washing is key to staying healthy, think about all of the other millions of times that you have been around tons of people and never gotten sick....this thought helps me when I am irrational! I also think back to the fact that I wasn't scared of v* when I was little at all and I NEVER got sick K-5th grade, not even colds really and I was in school all of the time. These thoughts really help me when I start getting out of hand....sometimes you just have to bitch-slap yourself back into reality!!hahahaha!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

I think you'll be perfectly fine especially as you washed your hands. Just think of all those people out shopping - they probably don't go overboard on the hygeine front and still don't get ill.

Kasey

I think you are going to be fine. You held your breath so you didn't breathe anything in. You are going to A. OK!!

Don't worry about irrational Kasey we are here to help you through this. Irrational Tree almost reared her head today, because I started feeling "hinky" (not quite right) and I almost lost it, but I just took a pill and sipped on some ginger tea. I think I'm ok now, and you will be too.

LUV YA!!

Last edited by mac41090; 08-23-2018 at 11:29 PM.