Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic attack

I hate myself so much right now. I went to catch the bus with my daughter to meet my boyfriend for lunch, the bus ride was about 25mins, i wasnt feeling so good but we arrived and i was ok ish, then we got inside the shopping centre and i really started to panic, the worst panic attack ive ever had... i really thought i was going to v* it was that bad. I started sweating and i was shaking so much ppl were lookin at me. My boyfriend had to take me home in a taxi and i am still all shaken up, but my boyfriend had to go back to work. it was so horrible. I hate this so much, why cant i just be normal and be able to go out? I hate being on my own too. I just want to be dead and not have to go through these things. Ive had enough now...
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Aww sarah I am sorry that that happened to you. But please know that that happens to all of us, it happens to me and probably to all the other emets, its just something that happens, and its all part of this. Its just something that we have to live through. Yes, emet ruins what should be fun days, but yes we CAN ruin emet.

Cheer up [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Sarah, the amount of times iv gone thru what u just explained, and everytime it just seems to get worse and worse.

im so sorry that that happened to you, but at least ur boyfriend was ready to just tke u home. so that was nice.

but u did well going with ur daughter to the safari or smthing wasnt it? so dont let this boot down all ur confidence.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sarah, i get it all the time! Convince myself I am about to throw. I'm getting myself worked up now because im panicking that I've eaten too much, and my mum's not here [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I get panic attacks like the one you've described at least twice a week, it's worse when I'm out and about, but i hate getting them at night too, because there's no-one for me to complain to, so i have to sit up in bed and let panic central wind down.
    Something that made me feel better today, (i don't know if it will have the same effect) was knowing that vomiting only lasts a couple of seconds, and panic lasts minutes. Think about it..