Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Uhhgg...I really don't want to go to school. My sinuses are giving me hell and I woke up with a migraine which makes me feel all nauseous. I just don't feel like I can go. I don't know what I'm going to do. I need some comfort or reassurance. [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]I want to go back to bed and cry.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Check with your doctor. I was put on a mini asprin a day and it almost stopped me getting migriane's. I try not to take them everyday, i take about four a week. It thins the blood and helps it move around your head thus preventing them. Tomatoes have a natural substence in them that does the same job apparently.

My Sinuses always make me feel n*...I know you don't want to go to school, but maybe once you get there you will start to forget about the n*...

Hope you are ok.

Or hell, just stay home if you can...

If I had a dime for all the times I skipped out on school...rich, very rich.

Kasey I so know what you mean, lol...me and my friend would get to school, maybe do one class and leave, lol.

But serously hon if your not up for it...leave??

I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unless you are in the middle of a big project that involves the cure for cancer or global warming, SKIP! I'm sittin here in my classroom saying that. I guess it is OK if a teacher gives you permission. Pull a Ferris! If you don't stop and lookaround every once in a while, you're gonna miss something.

I ended up going home early and sleeping. I feel so much better now. Yup, when in doubt pull a Ferris! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

i'm glad you're feeling better.

Yep a Ferris day would be good![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Glad you're better and got to go home and rest. I have friends who get migraines and sleep is all that helps them sometimes.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

aww. I hate when that happens. My parents always force me to go to school & I feel like crying because I'm scared I'll v*. How are you feeling now?

Thanks so much guys. I am so lucky to have found this site. Yeah, I totally slept my migraine off and now I'm back to my perky self. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I want to have a Ferris Day...I want to steal a car, go to art museums and eat at a fancy restaurant.

Who's coming to kidnap me?

Glad you are better hun