Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

my daughter came out of TKD today and said that her instructor left in the middle of the class to V...he said he had the stomach flu. She said he went back and forth in the bathroom untill his wife came so he could go home. I know you can only get it if you ingest it...etc....BUT they work out on mats....and i dont think they clean them like they should!!!

Yuuuuck! I'm sorry you had to deal with hearing that and that your little one had to go through it. I'm sure you will be fine. We are always here for you.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

i love the ferris pic!

That sucks. How are you feeling about all this now? Have things calmed down some in your mind? (i know for myself this can take days to happen)
    \"This too shall pass\"

yes and no....as soon as she got home i made her take a shower......I am so tired with the busy weekend i had....i think i might be ok...i dunno.....it is up and down..ya know

I'm pretty sure she'll be OK!!! DON'T panic though! TRY really hard not to. You read about what I had to deal w/ this past weekend right?

I hope that you are able to relax now...Just try to take your mind off of everything and let me know if you need anything.