Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ohhh hell Im having a very irrational moment and feel very very n*

I have the weirdest taste in my mouth at the moment and I have no clue why but ive tasted it before and I dont know why either, so thats worrying me incanse it means something bad

I cant sleep because of this and Im just so scared

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it is so horrible how things like this mess with our minds. I'm sure you are ok though, just try to stay calm and eat a mint or something, that might help!

feel better!

Relax. My best essesment is that you have slight relux (taste terrible too). But it's a non v* inducing event. But a panic attack will not allow you to feel that wy at first! I had my furst sever attack today and had to be "brought down" by a few here! Chat with me if you need to. Try sucking on a peppermint. They make the sour taste go away and mint settles the tummy too. Let me know how you are doing!

Hey ,

Thankx guys for your quick replys..

Ive ran out of mints, the first night ive needed them in a while and I dont even have any ugh, or tea, I dont actually drink it, pretty scared incase it upsets my stomach..

Im trying to sip water at the moment and breathe through it..

sorry to hear you had your first attack today, its a scary but glad your doing better now!

Quote Originally Posted by violet
    Hey ,

Thankx guys for your quick replys..

Ive ran out of mints, the first night ive needed them in a while and I dont even have any ugh, or tea, I dont actually drink it, pretty scared incase it upsets my stomach..

Im trying to sip water at the moment and breathe through it..

sorry to hear you had your first attack today, its a scary but glad your doing better now!

More importantly..YOU will be doing better too! Try to avoid anyting acidic, by the way![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Oh are you okay now?

I get this funkdafied taste in mouth sometimes...I know it's acid...I just go brush my teeth, mouthwash and then suck on a mint...I am sure that is what is going on with you.

How are you doing today? I agree with John, sounds like refulx. Yuck! Hope you are feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlp
    Relax. My best essesment is that you have slight relux (taste terrible too). But it's a non v* inducing event. But a panic attack will not allow you to feel that wy at first! I had my furst sever attack today and had to be "brought down" by a few here! Chat with me if you need to. Try sucking on a peppermint. They make the sour taste go away and mint settles the tummy too. Let me know how you are doing!

Exactly what I think too...I have bad acid reflux and sometimes I won't feel heartburn, but I will taste it.

Try to get some rest because I really believe that you are fine...

You might want to get it checked out though because you might have a slight case of reflux.