Well now, first up! GO YOU - for getting councelling and getting yourself on track! Im proud of ya!

Second - what a load of S*IT!! Saying he has nothing to come home to cos you guys dont have sex!! OOO I cant tell you how mad I am! Why can guys be such moos!?? Thats so unfair of him to say that to you hunni! Dont ever let that get you down - from what you've said right there in you're post, I wouldnt wanna have sex with the guy either. I really dont understand why he doesnt just make the effort to want to make you happy, then maybe you'd feel special again and feel like having sex! But you must remember that you ARE special chick - and that no loser of a guy is gonna make you feel any less HOT and SEXY than you really are! And ive seen your pic - you are HOT lol!!

Dont let him hurt you like this - have you sat him down and told him the seriousness of the situation - does he know that the consequences of his actions may lead to you leave? Maybe that would shock him enough into getting his butt into gear and start growing up a bit!

You have every right to want to move further on in your relationship with him, you have given him 9 years of your life and that means a lot! Please try and stay strong - and if he is just a general jerk and has no clue what he is giving up then screw him and get on with your own life!

Please PM me if you need to talk! I hope everything works out!

Jen x