Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Uhg....y'all know what I mean....I'm in a lot of pain with cramps and a backache...I keep wolfing down chocolate and I had to take my belt off and put it in my purse cause I am so bloated! (I'm at work) Now I know why I have been a HUGE BITCH today!!! LOL.....gotta find the humor in it or I would never survive it month to month...I'm just thinking out loud! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Tell me about it. Bummer.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I am in the same boat today!! YUCK!!!

i've been so nervous and stressed about final exams that mine's a week late ... grrrr (even though I doenjoy not having it during my exams)... i hate being a girl sometimes!!

I get the worst cramps in the World.

They make me want to go into a full coma for a week.

I understand.

I'm right there with you today. I cant stay away from the sweets or chocolate either today... I think, with all the suffering and pain we put up with, we deserve the chocolate and pampering once a month!

I don't know whats up with mine this month - I broke out the midol which I almost never need ( I usually only get a bad headache) but this month its everything under the sun - I'm insanely stressed, I wonder if that makes it worse?

god knows. I always look at it as a blessing though, made it through this month safe, lol.

just wanted to add: I always wondered why us females got the crappy end of the stick, and I realized its because the men would NOT be able to handle it!

Edited by: Babydoll
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Thats funny flow came to town today also!!! lol I have been scarfing cheese puffs, cookies, gummy bears.... basically all junk!

Lol I'm nearly finished mine... yet I'm still eating tim tams and cookies!

You're not alone with taking your belt off either. Actually my pants are undone half the time anyway because my stomach expands so much after I eat [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]lol

I hear ya. Hate to say, they don't get better with age. Not until menopause anyway. Boy do I look forward to that!

My neighbor works for a OBGYN & has suggested an IUD or getting on one of the pills that reduces the duration or how many you have. I guess there is even a shot every 3 months. I'm not too up to date on the latest birth control, but fewer or no period sounds REALLY NICE! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

I know what you mean. I always have stomach issues before I come on. It drives me crazy because I always panic during those times, because even though I know that I am about to come on, I always say, what if it's, or why am I so n*. I hate it.