Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I really like the post "You might be an emet if.." so I thought of a new one...what strange quirks do you do at workand hope nobody sees you?? Here are some of mine...

1. Spray lysol on the toilet seat before sitting down! I actually have a rash on my buttcheek from this!..not kidding!

2. I have actually lysoled my shoes before leaving for the day! When one of my coworkers caught me, I tried to explain that I had stepped in soda that was spilled on the floor and my shoe was sticky. (complete bs!!)

3. Opened the outside door with my knee while leaving and missed opening it. The receptionist caught me and I told her that my hands were too full to open the door...I had only my purse on my shoulder and nothing in my hands at all!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Yeah, Like when some one comes near you and they reach out for you like they are going to touch your face, I do the MATRIX..

If someone is talking to me and they get spit in my face, I freak out and yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SAY IT DON'T SPRAY IT" and run for the bathroom to sanitize my face, and god forbid if it gets on my lip, I really zap out.

When someone is walking by you you hold your breath so that you don't smell them or get any of their particles up you nose, or mouth.

Someone has extended to shake your hand and you refuse it, by acting like you didn't see it, because touching them is not an option (oh yes, that's me)

Your co-workers thinks you're OCD because of how you freak out and constantly wash your hands or whip out the Clorox wipes.

You can interrogate people better than the CIA, FBI and NSA. You require DETAILS, HOW, WHAT WHEN WHERE, and HOW LONG.

I could go on, but I'll give someone else a chance! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

When someone is sick at all at work, i am conviently out for the day.

Holla!! I know I do the same!! He he

I actually sprayed myself with Lysol once whena kid sneezed on me!!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I have poured bleach on my bare skin.

I pretend to be busy with my purse or avoid eye contact so I don't have to shake their hand.

While having a sit down dinner at relatives homes, when nobody is looking, I put my food on The Dons plate because I aint' eating that s***.

ALWAYS use my shirt to open doors...BUT I will use my hand if I can grab the handle from the bottom.

Purchase some groceries...bagger looks weird...throw my groceries away.

Not going to The Dons work Christmas Party because a MONTH ago one of his coworkers had a sv*...And they are so looking forward to hanging out with me...I don't give a damn, they shouldnt' have gotten sick!

Refuse to use "Their" pen...I have my own and I don't care if you give me a nasty look.

[QUOTE=kasey]

Refuse to use "Their" pen...I have my own and I don't care if you give me a nasty look.

yep same way. i have a disposable pen thing. one pen a day.

Nothing really. I guess I get edgy if I have to sit by the trashcan....other than that I'm pretty good.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Whenever i think of a name that brings back childhood ( or even adulthood) memories of someone vomiting, i immediantly ban if from my future kids names. haha