Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Still unwell

So its 7pm-ish over here and as some of you might know it was a good night for me last night as I felt really really ill..

Ive had two chicken sandwiches with flora and one wine gum, and now I feel n* again

I am actually scared that this is a sv* I havent ate anything up until about 10mins ago, and ugh, Im just not coping at all..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh no...I am sorry that you are feeling so bad...maybe stay away from the food for a little while and just drink water or gatorade or some sort of clear liquid. Are you under a lot of stress right now or anything else that could make your stomach act up?
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

I have gone and ate more wine gums :S ugh, I thinkk I need a sugar fix thats why..

Im under a little bit of stress and with my periods being irratic I just dont dont if it could be that though! :S

Did you get any sleep last night?

Stress, Periods andLife can cause n* and make you feel like you really are sick.

I am thinking aboutyou and I hope that you are able to rest and feel better.

Babe are you okay??? I feel like you never feel well, damn this emets.
    I hope its not sickness.it doesnt sound like it...more like tired,
    stupid ibs and period stuff. feel better
    I love Sam

Hey,

Thankx guys for replying, Im currently going to try eat something else, I dont know if the n* is ibs and hunger, while also because im tried after last night..

Very weird that this is still going on though and worrying..

If this is pms, I want these tubes removed, fed up of this and this damn emet

Sorry you are still feeling unwell. I was hoping by now you would be feeling better. Try and get some rest and I hope you feel better soon.