Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am going to meet Dr. Phil!!!!!!!!!

I struggle with a condition/Phobia called "Vagimismus" and I wrote into his show about it, cause it's on of thier upcoming toics, and after talking with them for a week, they faxed me an agreement today!!!I am SO happy! Just wanted to share!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LUCKY!! what is Vagimismus? Let me know how it goes??!!

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalgirl
    LUCKY!! what is Vagimismus? Let me know how it goes??!!

It is a condition that makes intercourse VERY painful! It really sucks, if you look it up there is lots of stuff about it on the net!

Thanks!! I am so excited!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh awesome!

I actually wrote in the show about OCD...haven't heard anything yet.

Let us know when you are going

Goodness ! I can see where that might be a problem. Good luck!

They should have a show about Emetophobia and we could all be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by todzwife
    They should have a show about Emetophobia and we could all be on it.

Maybe we should all write in on it.

I will do it. Now.

Sent

LUCKY!!!!! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Phil!I will write in on emet as well.[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

I just wrote the show!Wouldn't it be cool if we could all appear together??Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey, that's cool that you will be on the show, I absolutely love that show!! I have heard about that condition a little bit...I am sorry that you have to deal with it. Let us know when you are going to be on the show!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

i wrote into Oprah. we should be covered!

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Yeah, seriously, talk to Dr. Phil and have him look at this site and the gut reaction site and see if he's up to trying to help people with this bad@$$ phobia!!!</font>

That's fantastic!

FYI, http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=10906 &lt;--- you can write into a show he is doing about facing your fears for those interested

Good luck on the show!

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

OMFG that's sooo awesome! Tell us when you'll be on! I'm DEFINITELY gonna watch it!

We have a celebrity in our midst![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Let us know when the show will be on.

Good luck. Everybody keep me posted. Maybe I should phone Dr. Drew [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Wow!! How wonderful for you!

Good luck on the show! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I have always thought of either Oprah or Dr Phil doing a show on emets.

Girlie Girl

Your as happy as you make up your mind to be...Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    Good luck. Everybody keep me posted. Maybe I should phone Dr. Drew [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Let's 3 way call him.

He's hot.

um yeah =)

That sounds like fun. It's funny because yesterday I toowas looking through Montel Williams website on purchasing studio tickets and I read the topics for his upcoming shows and people that were needed for them. I filled out one for a Sylvia Browne show needing her help. Back in Sept. my father was found dead in his apartment. The whole thing was under investigation- police, coroner were involved and everything. To make a long story short, autopsy revealed he died from cocaine toxicity. I don't believe that for a minute. I knew he was doing cocaine but I also know the crowd he was hanging out and the bitch that took all his money every month and all the circumstances surronding his death. She with possibly the help of others murdered my dad and I would like to see if sylvia can help me a little on this. I really shouldn't believe in medians and all that stuff but some times I'm pretty impressed on her performance. My whole family needs to know what lead up to my dad's death and everything surronding it..

Good luck on the show!
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2braylynn

I am going to meet Dr. Phil!!!!!!!!!

I struggle with a condition/Phobia called "Vagimismus" and I wrote into his show about it, cause it's on of thier upcoming toics, and after talking with them for a week, they faxed me an agreement today!!!I am SO happy! Just wanted to share!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

This is fantastic news!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Let us know how you get on! M x

That's great news!! Keep us posted on how it goes.

Tanyarn, that's horrible about your father, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you can get Sylvia's help. I think she wonderful at what she does. I love reading her books.

Dr. Phil did have someone with emet on his show. There is an article on his website about it: http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/417

That so cool , make sure you give us emets a shout out when your down there maybe you could even suggest it as a upcoming topic.

Yes, Dr. Phil's show on emetophobia resulted in a lot of hits to this site, and a lot of people getting helped (yay us!) I got three clients right away just from that show. The poor woman with emetophobia couldn't get on the plane to come to the show in the end, it was so sad. Supposedly they're going to do a follow-up show on her though.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.