Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So i was waiting outside a 1 person restroom today in a building on campus. The door was locked and i heard no noise for the first 30 seconds i was standing there, then suddenly i hear a loud throaty noise followed by a spit, then i hear him wash his hands and he exits, looking normal. As soon as he exited,i saw him go to the drinking fountain right outside the door and take a drink. I entered the bathroom and it smelled like it normally does, nothing odd, however the toilet seat was up. I couldnt help but wonder if he V* or he just took a pee. I never saw him enter the restroom so im not sure how long he was in there. but he was about 50 years old, probably a parent of a student.

What do you guys think he did? If he did v*, do you think its possiible i could have breathed in some of it? Thanks a lot everyone.
    Edited by: johnyricer

SOunds like my dad this time of year. Harking and coughing up phlem. It's discusting sounding. In most cases people get very pale after they v*. Not sure why that is.

Also, if I use the restroom, I always get a drink. Sounds like a nothing situation!

Maybe he did what my hubby always does: Go pee, then while it's convenient (right over the toilet), he'll spit. Sometimes the spit process takes some extra effort, which may be what you heard. it probably left an icky taste in his mouth, which is why he had to drink watrer afterwards.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

he could have just spat out some phlegm..you never know. anyways, if he washed his hands you probably couldn't have caught anything!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Oh yes, it was phlegm I'm sure. Not to be sexist here, but it seems like males will take any opportunity to get that pesky saliva out of their mouths, especially if they have some gunk in their throat. No worries! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Janna

Californiagirl, My fiance does that, too! He'll spit after peeing, just for the convenience! It freaks me out sometimes!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

My boyfriend also likes to spit while peeing or after. Not sure why. Double aiming maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by jandub
    Oh yes, it was phlegm I'm sure. Not to be sexist
    here, but it seems like males will take any opportunity to get that
    pesky saliva out of their mouths, especially if they have some gunk in
    their throat. No worries! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Janna

Not sexist at all; it's true and I hate it!

Quote Originally Posted by harmonygirl72
    Californiagirl, My fiance does that, too! He'll spit after peeing, just for the convenience! It freaks me out sometimes!

Oh, I know, me too---if I didn't hear him pee first, I'd wonder why he would be spitting in the toilet and get all scared
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I don't get it, I thought that my guy was the only one how would hork up phlegm after peeing. It freaks me out really bad. Sometime he will cough really hard and I think he is going to v*. I yell at him for it sometime 'cuz it will be while I am eating. Then I just stop eating and sit in the other room, until I think he is done and ok. He is starting to understand why I freak out about it.

Yeah I agree with everyone. sounds to me like he just hocked a loogie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i agree... why do most men do that???

I have no idea why they do that. I think its some sort of "manly" thing they have to do. If they only knew how gross it was!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It could have just been him coughing up a loogy or something. My guess is that it wasn't v*. But you never can tell. But I am leaning towards not.

Yeah I agree w/ the others. My grandpa used to do a hacky cough too and it'd freak me out. No worries!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

If he was old, he was maybe a smoker, and coughed up a lungy as he was peeing, my husband does that ALL the time. Kim