Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Default Re: What’s the last film you saw?

Iron Man 3. It's pretty silly. I can't wait for Gatsby!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pan's Labyrinth, and Paul
    I love watching my favorite films over because I feel like my my love for them grows and I get all teary during the sappy bits!

I also watched A Dangerous Method for the first time

I've just watched The Impossible, it was absolutley amazing i would definitley recommend it! Although just be warned there is one v* scene!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to end, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

The Great Gatsby and Star Trek: Into Darkness!! Who else has seen either of those??
    Nerd Girl just looking for Nerd Friends!

^saw both of those in one day on the weekend! They were both amazing. I wasn't expecting to like Star Trek, my aunt and brother dragged me to it (and had made me watch the first new film before) and I really enjoyed them both. Gatsby was amazing too, I liked how they stayed pretty true to the book with a few exceptions. Leo was amazing, as usual, and again as usual, not sure how I feel about Toby McGuire....

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by kaiilyn_23 View Post
    ^saw both of those in one day on the weekend! They were both amazing. I wasn't expecting to like Star Trek, my aunt and brother dragged me to it (and had made me watch the first new film before) and I really enjoyed them both. Gatsby was amazing too, I liked how they stayed pretty true to the book with a few exceptions. Leo was amazing, as usual, and again as usual, not sure how I feel about Toby McGuire....
    Hah! We're pretty much in the same boat on Gatsby! I also saw them both in one day! D
    I've become a bit of a Trekker in the last few years so I was really pumped about Star Trek, I've got the first one on blu-ray hehehe. I love them both so much. I got so emotional when watching them. A very intense movie day indeed. haha
    Nerd Girl just looking for Nerd Friends!

Quote Originally Posted by vicktrola View Post
    The Great Gatsby and Star Trek: Into Darkness!! Who else has seen either of those??
    I saw Gatsby last week, and just got home from Star Trek. Gatsby was okay, I wasn't a giant fan of the book so I'm not sure why I thought I'd love the movie. It was well done, but the music pulled me out of the story in a few scenes.

Star Trek was awesome though. Definitely recommended.

Brave. Girl Power

Kick emets a....

Rosa and Ginger
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

Toy Story 3!

Brother Bear

Love disney films x

Keith.. :-)
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

Pacific Rim. Loved it!

The Conjuring. It was freaking amazing <3
    Come visit my history blog:

Monte Carlo was the last film I watched. Which was on Saturday.

Monsters University. I usually worry about sequels to amazing kids movies but it was great

When in Rome

I actually watched 3 films yesterday, but the last one was Up.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

I want to see Star Trek and Pacific Rim! I watched the Butcher's Wife a couple of days ago on Netflix.

Boyfriend saw pacific rim and said it was awesome! I recently saw this movie coffee town on Netflix. It's got Glenn Howerton who's one of the stars/writers in its always sunny in Philadelphia. It was pretty funny. Also on Netflix is Lovelace, which stars Amanda Seyfried as Linda Lovelace. Also a great movie. Both indie movies I think.

Thelma and Louise

Something a little stuPid and immature. (think it was the last one I watched, its been a while) "The Haunted House" Its a comedy one with Marlon Wayons (not sure how to spell the surname lol) But quite funny. Some of its pathetic stupid where you don't even laugh but some is alright. Gotta be in the right frame of mind to enjoy it I suppose.

I don't know if this counts but Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahenda: Batsu Game - Airport!

Insidious: Chapter 2! sooooo good

Tangled! I love it
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to end, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

The Hunger Games. Loved it! I can't wait for the other two

Prisoners with Jake Gyllenhaal (my future husband ) and Hugh Jackman. FANTASTIC film! It's not out where I live yet, but if you're in the US, go see it, its fantastic!
    Come visit my history blog:

I am watching StarStruck and it does have a v in it, but they don't show anything.

Hunger Games. The v scenes in the book are not in the movie. Some gore scenes in the movie, but par for the course. Excellent movie.

Kick emets a....

Insidious part 2