Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ah crud...

Man these past few days it seems like everytime after I eat something I just feel sick. Like just real unsettled feeling, and it passes after an hour or 2, but I don't know why this is happening. Argh, man last week I was doing REALLY good, no stomach aches, no nausea, no IBS anything. This week has just been crappy again.

Have you tried taking ginger capsules?

Sorry you're feeling icky...[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Maybe you're system just needs a good clean out. You could try just eating fruit and veges for a couple of days and see if you feel any better...

Are you feeling anxious about anything?

I hope you feel better soon hun!!

Hey there,
    Yeah Ive taken ginger capsules, and they help some I think, but I can't tell if its just it going away on its own or what. Like yesterday I ate, then took a ginger capsule, and I still felt crappy for awhile, but then eventually (a couple hours later) I felt better.

I dont think I'm particularly feeling anxious about anything (at least not that I can consciously tell). I have been fighting some sinusy/cold type thing, so maybe its that.

Oh I understand...Sinus/Cold stuff can certainly give you an unsettled feeling.

I hope you feel better soon hun

Galadriel,I have been the same way. I am scared to eat at this point! It can be a good thing cuz I need to lose weight but not eating makes me feel n*,too!! Even my trusty ginger can only go so far. A lot of my n* lately was due to SEVERE anxiety issues but as of now my current n* is due to coming down with a cold. I can feel it coming...
    -Bridgette

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Sorry you are feeling bad. A shot of B-12 from your Doctor might do you some good!