Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I feel off today..Im tired because I have been working a super lot. Like TONS for 10 says in a row 9 hrs day no day off...but today is the last day, and Im feelin kinda gross in my stomach. Just little pain. I can't explain it. I feel gross when trying to eat cereal this moring, i think it was the cold of it. I dunno. I also feel since last night that im getitng a cold...my throat hurts, starting when i was laying down in bed. But I think its actually my tounge, because there ie a red bump on the bottom of my toungue and im scared I dont wanna be sick. Its only on one side that hurts. Everyone at my work is sick and coughing all the over the place, and on me and everything I have to touch and the air I have to breath. Its so gross.

I think I may be feeling this because of the drama last nigth with my bf. BUt we actually worked it out well, without any yelling or fighting...but then I was attacked outside of my house by a crazy dog who charged me barking the dark (IM TOTALLY AFRAID OF THE DARK TOO) and I didnt move, or run, I couldn't I stood there shaking and crying until my bf scared it away. Im so stupid. It could have bit me.

I dunno. I just dont want to be sick or get sick. I hate this. Plus Im really excited abotu Christmas but Im scared to be, becasue I think it will jinx things emet wise, if you know what I mean. Am I crazy or do others thing that too?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi, I hope you are feeling better now. Just try to relax, have a bubbly bath, put on some chessy music and chill........

I am exactly the same with Christmas, I love it (its also my birthday) but I spend the 2 weeks leading up to it looking out for ill people and convincing myself Im gonna get sick. 2 years ago I stressed myself out so much I had a bloody migraine on christmas day and felt s**tty.

Laney xx

Oh no...that is not good. Im at work, so those nice things are very far away I cant wait to leave. I need a damn day off, lol, at least to go shopping damnit
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now that I think about it, yes, I do that, too, worrying about jinxing myself on holidays and stuff. For me it's Thanksgiving. I'm always so worried I'll get salmonella. It's been about ten years since I've eaten anything on Thanksgiving and I always come up with some excuse. First I stopped eating turkey but now I won't eat anything because I'm afraid of the "curse."

You're not alone.

I've also ruined vacations for myself and my family spending the whole time so worried I'm getting s* that I actually make myself feel bad.