Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Grrrrrrrrr....

Just need a rant! I put a wash of whites and pales on last night and what did my fiance do without me realising - only put in some new navy blue boxer shorts with them[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] Now everything is a dirty grey and I'vehad to throw my new cream jumper away[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img] I've managed to bleach some of the stuff, but the rest is pretty much ruined.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Tracey, you can buy a product that will take the colour out of the clothes and return them to their original state. Can't think what its called but something like colour run. I've used it before and was happy with the results. Its worth a try. Love Tx

Rule number one! Never let a man near a washing machine with YOUR clothes. By all means let him ruin his own as it's the only way he'll ever learn!

Seriously though, I think this is the stuff Trixie was talking about:
    <a href="http://www.dyl&#111;n.co.uk/household/FabrCare/Colorun.htm" target="_blank">
    http://www.dylon.co.uk/household/FabrCare/Colorun.htm</a>

What about OxyClean?

I don't know if it's in England...

It works like magic[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

That just happened to me too! Boys are so stupid. Except it was red, and everything turned pink!
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks guys! I actually had some Colour run in my cupboard but it didn't work which surprised me as it always has before- the navy dye was really strong though and stained the clothes inpatches as well as overall greyness. I don't know whether we have OxyClean over here I think we might, so I could give that a try! Thanks again!

- Japanese proverb

Yeah, we have oxyclean over here!

Ladies, the reason that guys throw in the darks with the lights is so
    we will tell them to stay away from the laundry, thus meaning they don't
    have to ever do laundry again!

It's just too coincidental that guys all across the globe are putting
    darks in with the whites and us gals are telling them to never do
    laundry again. I also notice that they don't seem that
    upset!

Edited by: 5cats

^^^ Lol I've had that too! My boyfriend used to wash the dishes really badly and leave little bits of food on them (which of course I'd notice), and "accidently" screw up any chore I asked him to do- so that I'd tell him not to worry about it and he'd get to relax while Islaved away.

When I caught onand told him I knew what he was up to he looked totally sheepish. I just do the same thing back to him now- 'oh but you vacuum my car SO much better than Iever could!" *innocent adoring gaze* ... give him a taste of his own medicine!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

He hasn't caught on yet- and it's his own trick.

As for washing clothes- he did his first load 2 weeks ago and had to call me to ask how [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Men make me worry sometimes.

I agree with everyone's advice on good products to use.

This reminds me of something funny: My hubby used to do the laundry, because he decided that I was incapable of doing so, even though I ran my own household, including doing laundry for almost 20 years before I met him (Jeez!!). Well, one time, Mr. Anal Perfect washed something reddish in with the whites in hot water, and decided that maybe I should take over (duh!). It was funny watching him put on 'pink' socks everyday!

That's just one of those "things" that I store in the back of my brain to use at a later date if needed -- you girls knwo what I mean Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Quote Originally Posted by rubysoho120
    Boys are so stupid.

HEY![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

LOL!

UHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate that my mom always dies random parts of my clothing red for some reason ( i think because she has a lot of red sock or something ) . sometimes she doesnt have time to put clothes in the washer and so they end up sitting in there wet and dying each other i get SOO mad it just irritates me , but then again i should be doing my own laundry lol.

Lol. Well my fiance doesn't even know how to use the washing machine (or vacuum cleaner, or cooker, or microwave....), he just snook the navy blue pants into the machine with the whites without me knowing [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] At least he's good when it comes to washing the pots, but why does he insist on leaving the sponge or dish cloth marinating afterwards in the dirty bowl of water? No matter how many times I tell him to rinse it out afterwards and put it on the side he doesn't, he just uses that old cookie of 'oh well if I'm not doingdoing the dishes rightyou can do them'. Men who'd av em! Only kidding John![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

- Japanese proverb