Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: It’s a....

BOY!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I always wanted a little boy!!

We areexcited, but I'm a little worried that we won't come to a compromise on a name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys! How exciting!! Little boys are so much fun...my little nefew is a hoot!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Congrats

yay a little boy!!!

Well you still have some time to compramise on a name, maybe buy a few baby books and look through them all!!

Congrats again, Im so happy for you[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations!! Little boys are so wonderful!! And don't worry too much about picking out a name for him......if my ex and I were able to compromise on one, I'm sure you two can! He insisted on Damien for the longest time, but I'd seen way too many "Omen" movies for that to happen. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Anyways, congrats to you!!

Aww, congratulations! Boys are awesome...I have 2!

I am positive everything will work out as far as choosing a name is concerned. Its hard to find a name butyou will.

We didnt have a name for our last baby until the night before I went into labor...that was weird! It just kind of clicked and both of us liked it!Edited by: madisonsmom

Aww, congratulations! What names do you guys have so far? I'm sure you'll find a happy medium!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Congrats! Little boys are so much fun and easy....so far
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

I guess I was wrong!!!
    CONGRAUTLATIONS!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!

My husband has acouple of boy names he likes, but I don't LOVE them. He likes Hudson and Maverick. At first we said Noah, but now he doesn't really like it. I sorta like the name Dakota, but like I said I don't LOVE it. This is really stressing me out and it shouldn't be. I feel really bad about it, like a bad mom.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by kellybean

Thanks everyone!!* </font>

My husband has a*couple of boy names he likes, but I don't LOVE them.* He likes Hudson and Maverick.* At first we said Noah, but now he doesn't really like it.* I sorta like the name Dakota, but like I said I don't LOVE it.* This is really stressing me out and it shouldn't be.* I feel really bad about it, like a bad mom.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]</font>
    Oh, don't stress yourself out too much about it! You will find the perfect name and you have plenty of time to find it. You can pick up a baby name book, or research baby names online---there's tons of resources out there for you. What my ex and I did was make out a list of our favorite names (we did 20 each, but you could do less) and compare them when we were done. And then we just went from there and had fun with it! I just wanted to make sure my son had a good name that wouldn't haunt him later in life---I used to be called Chrissy when I was younger, so all those delightful kids in school called me "Pissy Chrissy". Gee....I wonder why I do not let anyone call me Chrissy anymore???

By the way, I love the name Noah but Maverick......well, kind of reminds me of "Top Gun"!! Edited by: christianne

I have a little tear

Congratulations babe!

Gosh I am so happy for you!

YAY...

Your not a bad mom cause you don't have a name yet! My sister took awhile to get the names she wanted. She had a few ideas, but actually decided fro sure about 2 or 3 days after her baby was born. Congrats!

Congratulations! Maybe you should wait until your little one is born and see which name suits him best [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Aww congrats! Dont worry you'll both come up with a name. There are tons to choose from!

Congratulations!!!
    \"This too shall pass\"

Congratulations, Kellybean!! As a mum of two boys myself, I can assure you you're in for some great times!!

aw congrats! thats soo exciting!

Congrats...my first was a boy and he is far easier than my daughter...and of course, boys love their mums!!

I waited until my son was born before naming him. I needed to see what he looked like to know which name suited him best!

Whoo! Is it allmore real for you now that you know the sex?

Congratulations Kellybean! How much fun is that!

Thanks everyone, I feel a little better now.

Hanna, it feels alot more real now!!

We bought the baby his first outfit today!! It's so cute and small!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Congrats Kellybean!! Isn't it just so exciting?!
    ***Elvia***

Congrats, Kellybean!!! I have two boys also and I couldn't love 'em more! You've got half your pregnancy left to figure out what to name the little guy. I'm sure you guys will find the perfect name. With my first I gained a TON of weight and my husband jokingly suggested the name Big Hunka!

Congrats, Kellybean! I have two girls, and hope to have a boy someday. Don't stress about the name thing. There is lots of time for you and your husband to decide.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

AWW congrats i really want a boy too i hope everything is going alright are you feeling good and everything no m/s?

anyways CONGRATS!!!!

OH BOY!! Congratulations ! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Congratulations!!!

I have a nephew who is just one and he is sooooo funny, he was the first boy in my family, my sisters have 3 girls between them.

Laney xxx

Quote Originally Posted by punchbuggy

AWW congrats i really want a boy too i hope everything is going alright are you feeling good and everything no m/s?

anyways CONGRATS!!!!

Everything is good, no more m/s!! I didn't have it that bad to begin with, but I did still feel pretty icky.

Thanks again everyone!! I'm so excited, I keep buying baby clothes now!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Congratulations!!
    -Bridgette