Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok,
    Here is an off topic one for you. Have any of you seen a UFO, been abducted or believe in any of the extraterrestrial phenomina. Please PM me if you prefer. If you really really don't believe in any of that clap-trap, that's fantastic too, but I am more curious about the possibility of people on this site having had actual encounters, whether themselves or anyone they know. I am in fact quite serious with this question.
    Thanks!
    Paulina

i had a strange experience once at night. i saw an orange light dash across the sky, stop, flash a couple of times, dash again and dissapear. It wasnt a big deal but i thought it was interesting. it was going too fast to be anything that i could recognize (ex. airplane, weather balloon, etc).

neat topic

-hayley xoxo
    ~*~ all is fair in love and war ~*~

I think there is life on other planets, but they are too far away from
    Earth to make an appearance (this shows their intelligence too).
    The universe is just too darn big to think that this is the only planet
    with life forms.

The way I see it, if an alien wanted to get our attention, they would
    make an appearance at noon in New York City, in front of a TV studio,
    not in some Arizona desert via an abduction from a pick-up truck or in
    some blurry photograph!

My ex boyfriend and I had a very strange experience once (which my fiance loves to make a joke of [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]) whilst driving across the countryside early one evening on a winter month. We saw loads (must have been about thirty/forty or so) bright lights in the sky, just sitting there stationary spread about a mile across the sky. They were yellowy-orange small balls of light. We pulled the car over and got out to look, other cars were doing the same and we all stood there gazing at these balls of light wondering what the hell they were. Then they suddenly vanished! I've never seen anything so weird in my life.

A month or so later we were listening to the radio (Radio 1) and the dj at the time,Steve Wright, had a section on his show called 'Another True Story' where he read out strange but true stories. He related the story that dozens of strange lights were seen over the Peak District (where we had spotted them) the previous month and that RAF activity had been ruled out, which many people put it down to. He said nobody could offer a scientificexplanation of what they were.

It really was bizarre!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Well i dont know if i believe in aliens or other life on diff planets yet. I know that the universe is really big and chances are that there has got to be something out there but for me its a "see it with my own eyes" thing , but hey its really cool to listen to other peoples stories.

I've had a really weird experience before...I was in the car with my dad one night coming home and along the highway we looked up and saw this big blue light...really beautiful color. weird part was, it was just sitting there, not moving, except for the fact that it was SPINNING. yeah, I know, sounds stupid, but it's true. i could tell it was spinning because there was a small gap in between the lights as it spun around, and it always dissapeared on the left side and re-appeared on the right before it made it's way back to the left. about 20 seconds later it streaked across the sky and vanished. didn't leave a single trace of it's being there. it freaked both me and my dad out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.