ARGH!!! I seriously have HAD it with my boyfriend!!! He drinks too much, never calls and lets me know where he is at and doesn't come home....he's too interested in his friends and I feel like he doesn't give a crap about me. He thinks he is Mr. Wonderdul and he IS NOT! We have been together FOREVER but I wanted more out of the relationship (marriage, kids etc) and I now truly believe he is not mature enough for it. I have heard his song and dance about "changing" a zillion times and I always hoped that he would change and he never has....he has gotten worse. He makes me wish I was with someone else! I feel guilty about that but I don't at the same time....HE is the one giving me a reason to think that! I just don't know what to do! I could go back to mom and dad's but my dogs wouldn't be happy living in the garage. And my mom and dad wouldn't be happy with them in there either. I have NO MONEY (got paid YESTERDAY and by the end of writing out all my bills I had $7.38 left in my account! That is supposed to last me 2 WEEKS!) then I got the electric bill and it was $420!!! FOR ONE MONTH! My bf has been in the garage a lot using a space heater and power tools and he's got a TV in there etc etc......How the f*** am I supposed to pay that???????? I am going to have to sell my truck (and lose my ass on) and get a storage unit (which I don't have extra money to pay for that every month) Almost EVERYTHING in our house is MINE. If I left he would pretty much have nothing...not my problem I guess.....I keep finding myself wishing my friend Jamy was single. He is a super nice guy and quite drinking about 6 years ago...and I feel guilty about wishing I was with him or someone else......OMG someone, please tell me what to do!!! I am so sick of living this way.....