Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

well as most of you know I am moving to Oregon tomorrow. We have the uhaul pack and ready to go! Im so nervous to travel with my little one why she is so young, especially about 8 hours...if not longer! Not to mention the fact that last time I flew there I got sick.. N V* but very nauseous and gaggy. I guess I will be crossing my fingers I dont feel that way in the car. I will however be praying every inch of the way that we make it safe and sound and be in our new home in no time! I will talk with you all very very soon! take care!
    Love
    LIDIA

PS- I added another funny pic of my wonderful daughter on myspace. She is so silly! [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]
    Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Good luck, be safe, and take lots of pics along the way!!!! Be happy
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hope you have a safe trip and let us know as soon as you get there. oh yea you should post a pic of your new house with your lil cute family !

Have an amazing trip and good luck to you all!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Have a good trip!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good luck!!! the good thing about driving ina car is that, if you start to feel not so hot, you can just pull over and have a break. but im sure you'll be fine!!

happy moving!

-hayley xoxo
    ~*~ all is fair in love and war ~*~