Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Thinkind Point

This is really random but have you guys noticed that apart from John and some others, we are all mainly female on this site?Coul this mean that more women are Emets than men or just that only females are intelligent enough to find this site? lol jus kidding! [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

thats interesting, we were discussing this point in the chat the other day, and i know a lot of people have differnt theories abut this, but il just say mine and i wont nick neone elses

my theory is -- you know male pride gets in the way a lot, and i think men are most likely to not wanna come onto a site like this to get some help with something that even us females find embarrassing cos it makes us feel weak (at least it does for me). i think men probably have it just as much as we do, but females talk about it more.

but, i also agree with everyone elses theory's, but as i said, im not gnna tke their lime light lol

Jen xxxxxxxxxx

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, male pride is so dumb! This site has really helped me and it would help them too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

Yea, guess women talk bout stuff more, men find other ways of dealin. I read someplace that a lot of men who are agrophobic or emet or stuff like that tend to jus drink a lot so they can go out n do stuff. I think there is a gender difference tho, whether that women are more inclined to ask for help explains the gap, Im not sure... its not jus emet, tis true to most phobias.

gooooooooooooooo girls! haha. sorry. just a little excited tonight
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh