Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: today

going to roosevelt field mall today... during the summer, i basically live there, but i dread it during this season... the crowds are ridiculous and im so afraid of sv*, but i cant put off my christmas shopping any longer!! plus, my bf is coming with me and i dont get to see him too often since school is out and hes moved back home about 45 minutes away... hopefully he'll keep my mind off everything and i'll be relaxed... i just need some reassurance!! thanks guys and ill let you know how everything goes!!

wait..are you from new york?

if you are, i go to that mall all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so weird, we
    could've been like shopping togehter and not have known

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeaaa i live on long island... where are you from???

lol its the greatest mall ever isn't it????

If it makes you feel any better, I WORK in the mall. Ugh [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] But so far, this season, I haven't encountered anyone v*, either in my store or outside in the hallways. I just make sure I wash my hands a lot, especially when I take my lunch break. So far, so good. I just can't wait until this Christmas season is over, though. It's absolutely nuts in the mall, and people are really cranky, the closer it gets to Christmas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i can only imagine!! where do u live hdogg

merrick, and yes its the greatest malle ever