Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help

I am new to this site, but have been dealing with this my whole life! I am a
    new mom and am so afraid of catching things from her. Do any moms have
    any advise? Do you always catch what your kids get!

Just wash your hands before you eat anddon't touch your eyes, nose, or mouth without washingyour hands first. I also use clorox wipes to wipe down common places (ie doorknobs, phones, computer, faucet handles, etc). If you have a newborn, they don't touch things anyways. Don't let people touch her without clean hands. You'll be fine!

Hi there!

I'm a mom too, and over the years I have only caught one of my son's sv*s and that time we became ill within an hour of each other. I only had d* and cramps and chills, but my poor son had everything imaginable. It was a rough night for both of us!

Worrygirl has some great advice---good hygiene and cleaning is the best prevention. When my son gets ill, I make sure to always wash my hands well before I touch my face or mouth and clean up surfaces with a bleach solution. Works very well!

Welcome to the site!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I have a nine(almost ten) and a seven year old (girls) and I only caught one sv*(so far[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]) and that was when my oldest was two and v*ing everywhere and I was pregnant.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon