Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm trying to be calm about this but I'm not feeling great at the moment. I had d* last night but put it down to a time of month thing even though it's not standard for me. Today though I've had no appetite and I sort of went in to denial about it and ate way too muchice cream with my sister while we were watching a film. If I was feeling n* it wouldn't be an issue but I feel really dizzy now which seems weird. Anyway I'm trying to think about other stuff and go to bed soon but I wanted to tell you guys about it because you can understand the neurotic ways of my brain. Good thoughts please!

I get the same way. Thats why I love the games on this site. They're fun and they get my mind off the fear. It could be a little bit of lactose intolerance too-I can't eat anything with the word cream in it. The dizzyness is probably from your anxiety making your heart race a bit. You'll be fine!!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon