Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, my son got s* almost two hours ago. I think it was the fact that he ate McDonalds at 7:30 tonight and then went to bed at around nine. I work second shift my husband brought the kids out xmas shopping and stopped at MCD for dinner. He got those Chicken select things that are very spicey. As soon as he told me what they were eating I had to bite my tongue, my son hasn't gotten s* in the past eating MCD too late. I had a feeling when I got home he wasn't acting right while he was sleeping. I've never seen so much v* come out of one of person. He got s* all over the bed and floor. Then he fell back to sleep. He's sleeping soundly, so I don't think it's a sv*. I handled it okay. I didn't have a panic attack, I'm just smoking and I quit months ago. What do you guys think it's been almost 2 hours will I be safe after three or four?

I'm not sure what to say medically, but give this encouragement: whatever happens, you got through it happening once, you can get through it again.

Blessings to you and hope your young one gets peaceful and healing rest.

I think he should be okay , sounds like hi sstomach didnt agree with what he ate thats all . Hope he gets better and by the way im pround of you for handling it soo well.great job

Thanks guys, I appreciate the moral support as always!! There were no repeat episodes he woke at 4 am saying he was hungry, of course I didn't let him eat. I feel bad for him today was his kindergarten holiday pagent and now he can't got go[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] but at least it wasn't a SV!!!

you are a great mommy! i'm glad your little one is okay.

curious- you mentioned that it was a lot of stuff that came out of him. were you able to clean it up yourself? if so you are my new hero! lol!
    \"This too shall pass\"

You handled that like a champ!!! I am glad it was nothing serious
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

Glad your son is OK - you sound like you coped brilliantly. Well done!

I did clean it up myself. I have a strong stomach, thank god. The actual act of seeing it done is what usually send me spinning, but I've found if I'm calm the kids stay calmer. The only thing it caused me to do was smoke some cigarettes but I stopped that once I knew he was okay. He's gotten sick in the past from eating fast food to late, I just need to make sure he doesn't eat fast food for dinner from now on. Thanks again to everyone that responded and for all your support!! Merry Christmas to all!!

Wow, good job!!
    -Bridgette

Zane, I am truly impressed!

Sorry that this is late, but i just wanted to say what a wonderful job you did. You handled it like a pro! Way to go!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!