Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

There was a post a long time ago ( well maybe a year ) about saying something nice about people here. So let make a list of our emet friends and say something nice about them.

Violet- To a great person who is always there for me. You have to be the coolest person ever.

Kellybean- You helped me with my christmas thingie to post below my posts. For some reason I have always noticed how nice you are in posting.

Spilled_milk- I don't know why but I always follow your posts. You have always stood out from other emets, maybe it is because I have been here a long time so I have noticed you here a long time as well!

Harmonygirl- Pop up once in awhile on my msn to have a nice chat! Always positive, and you represent strength in emet to me ( not afraid to travel ect )

Madisons mom- I don't believe I have ever spoken to you, but you are always posting about sick kids! I feel so badly and yet so proud that you are an emet with children and get through it every time. I think last year you had a rough sv year? And yet you get through every time.

Happyteacher- A fellow canadian, you as well have always stuck out among names as someone just plain nice and helpful on this site.

I have notcied myself getting annoyed lately at people. I decided instead of ranting in my own head about annoyances and what not that instead I should channel it out positively to the people who make a difference. I am sure I will be adding more people, my memory is awful. Who are your favourite emet friends? Say something nice and pass the love on!Edited by: Carolee

Carolee this is an awesome topic!!

Okay I will definitely add more, and probably some that have left [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Carolee: You have always struck me as such a nice person! I enjoy reading your topics, you always have really good advice and manage to say it tactically.

Violet: You're awesome!!! We've chatted on IM a few times, and you are one of the people who can really help me through stuff. Thanks!

Harmonygirl: Again, another IM-er. You always manage to help me think about stuff rationally, and to calm down. Also, I think I've known you one of the longest.

Kellybean: I haven't ever really talked to you, but like Carolee, your posts are always so nice.

Californiagirl: Funny, and a great help! I respect you, even though you hate Massachusetts [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

New.Slang: Have only known you briefly, but you are in my age so I can relate. Thanks!

Kasey: Also have only known you for a bit, but you seem to have a great personality! Thank you so much!

Crimgoddess: I love your rational opinions. They always put things in perspective, and make me see both sides of a situation.

John: YOU ROCK!!

more later...

<3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I have to say that there is not a single person on this site that i don't consider my favorite emet!! I enjoy all of you and only hope that I have been able to give you 1/10 of the support and compassion that you all have given me! Here's to a wonderful worry-free, relaxing Christmas and Holidays for all!! (raise glass and toast).
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

Californiagirl: Funny, and a great help! I respect you, even though you hate Massachusetts [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--

AWW--thank you!!! I totally respect you--you are extremely mature and smart!! I wish I didn't hate Mass., was a weird experience living there, so completely different than the southwest. One positive thing: Gloucester is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I LOVE ALL EMETS ON IES!
    \"This too shall pass\"

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

Carolee this is an awesome topic!!

Okay I will definitely add more, and probably some that have left [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Carolee: You have always struck me as such a nice person! I enjoy reading your topics, you always have really good advice and manage to say it tactically.

Violet: You're awesome!!! We've chatted on IM a few times, and you are one of the people who can really help me through stuff. Thanks!

Harmonygirl: Again, another IM-er. You always manage to help me think about stuff rationally, and to calm down. Also, I think I've known you one of the longest.

Kellybean: I haven't ever really talked to you, but like Carolee, your posts are always so nice.

New.Slang: Have only known you briefly, but you are in my age so I can relate. Thanks!

Kasey: Also have only known you for a bit, but you seem to have a great personality! Thank you so much!

Crimgoddess: I love your rational opinions. They always put things in perspective, and make me see both sides of a situation.

more later...

<3 Anya--

Thanks babe

I will certainly join in on this thread but it is going to take some thinking...and memorizing...or copy and pasting

I agree with Silver and Shiva---everyone on here is my favorite in so many different ways. For some, just reading their posts gives me inspiration and hope, for the others their responses give me strength and courage.

Every single person on here has either directly or indirectly helped me through some very tough moments and times, and I am a stronger and more peaceful woman today because of that.

Thanks you all!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I'm such a liar. I saw this thread and had to come back, albeit breifly. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

kasey- You're pretty much awesome and all that. You also have superb taste in music

John- You're hilarious, fun to talk to, and a great guy. I'm actually thinking what to email you right now.

Anya- You're a sweet girl and rocking it through highschool and as we both know, it ain't no easy task.

Ruuuuuby- You're so knowlegable. I can always look to you for support and good facts (and a good dirty laugh). [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hazel- Your email meant alot to me and you are a very nice woman.

And last but not least....my dearest Charlene- You are fun and great to talk to. Notto mention.....those beautiful lips. That I plan on stealing someday.

I'm sure when I'm trying to go to sleep I'll realise I've forgotten someone. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]So I will def add more later.

\"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

And all of the people who play the text games often. You made my mornings.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

all of you all have been great to me...the list would go on forever!

All of you are awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang

I'm such a liar. I saw this thread and had to come back, albeit breifly. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

kasey- You're pretty much awesome and all that. You also have superb taste in music

John- You're hilarious, fun to talk to, and a great guy. I'm actually thinking what to email you right now.

Anya- You're a sweet girl and rocking it through highschool and as we both know, it ain't no easy task.

Ruuuuuby- You're so knowlegable. I can always look to you for support and good facts (and a good dirty laugh). [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

And last but not least....my dearest Charlene- You are fun and great to talk to. Notto mention.....those beautiful lips. That I plan on stealing someday.

I'm sure when I'm trying to go to sleep I'll realise I've forgotten someone. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]So I will def add more later.

Thanks hun!! You are a very sweet girl too!! And alot of fun I have plenty of lip to go around!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I think you are talking about Donna. Her kids v* a lot.

I am the emet registered nurse...[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

We havent had a sv* here for a long time...**touches wood** I hope this isnt an omen[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]since you mentioned it about me...Edited by: madisonsmom

There have been so many of you who have helped me go through so many terrible times in my life. Breakups, health problems, panic attacks...I just want to thank each and everyone who has taken time out of there busy schedule to help me through rough times...

I especially want to thank Charlene...You have been nothing but wonderful to me!! You always go that extra step, and I feel that I can talk about anything with you and I always know you will give me your honest opinion. You are a wonderful, kind and sincereperson, and I am so glad that I got to know you!!!

Michele

hmmm i like evreyone !

p.s i hate lableing people as favorites because i had some sad times with that in elementary

hahah i am so with you on that one..

Quote Originally Posted by punchbuggy
    p.s i hate lableing people as favorites because i had some sad times with that in elementary
    Me too!! I wouldn't go back to grade school if you paid me.

Quote Originally Posted by punchbuggy
    hmmm i like evreyone !
    I feel that way, too. Even those whom I have disagreed with, I still feel a connection with. Everyone here has been so supportive, and helped me through some tough times. I can honestly say that this site has made my emet better, b/c of all the knowledgeable, lovely people here.

Same! Above was just a small sample of some of the people that I've had a connection with. All of you are so awesome, and I don't think there's a single emet that I don't like!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I really do adore all of you...Even those that I have disagreed with, I still adore you.

Of course I have my Emets that I talk to the most(you know who you are) and I am quite fond of ya'll and wish we lived closer to each other.

But just because I talk to more of you than others doesn't mean that I don't love ya...It just means that I haven't had the chance to connect with you yet

I think all of you are the bees knees

I agree with all of you who don't like labeling anyone. I think it is better if we just say something in general about emets, like we are a very intelligent and caring group of people who band together to help fight this fear we have everyday!!!!! Love to you allllll!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

Punchbuggy- Haha, I know what you mean...I feel like the kid that was always picked last in red rover on the playground!! Not that I am extra sensative to this or anything.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Thank you Carolee and spilled_milk! I think you gals are great!

I have to agree with punchbuggy on singling people out. I really want to thank every single one of you because I've never felt more connect to anyonethan I do all of you.

I also want to thank all of the ladies who helped me through the beginning of my pregnancy. So many of you made me feel so much better when I was scared about being pregnant at first.

This is a great post and I think we all deserve to hear how much we all appreciate each other!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This sounds cheesy and fake, yeah, but..

Even though like noone here will even recognise me, and I'm just basically a lurker (and those who do recignise me, I probs annoy you haha) .. You've literally all helped me in some way or another. Thank you much =] xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sarah, you are not annoying to me.

Aaaaaand, of course I like some of you better than others. I've just really connected with some of you. That said, I do love you all.

And I can't forget Doug- if it wasn't for him I wouldn't know anything about emet. I think....[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

(one last)And Kasey, don't I know it? Well, you're the cat's pajamas. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Sarah, you are not annoying to me.

Aaaaaand, of course I like some of you better than others. I've just really connected with some of you. That said, I do love you all.

And I can't forget Doug- if it wasn't for him I wouldn't know anything about emet. I think....[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

(one last)And Kasey, don't I know it? Well, you're the cat's pajamas. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

You are never on yahoo...tears

Are you in hiding?

PM me if you want my number!

I love everybody here!!! You're all so great in so many ways. Some of you are nurturing, some are uplifting, some are friendly, open, open-minded, caring, funny, honest, logical, smart.....You're all wonderful people! I'm glad that I found you! A gal couldn't ask for better friends!!!!!

I love everyone,too. I really, really am so happy to have found you all.
    -Bridgette

ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***

Thanks babe

I love that I can turn to all of you, and someone will always make me laugh and smile.
    I love Sam