Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay so I'm watching Britian's Next Top Model on a season Rewind type deal on the CW network. They basically show a whole season in 2 hours on Wednesdaynights.

Anyway I'm a fan of the American version, but why in the British version to the girls cry so damn much? I mean the American girls cry when they have to leave and if they get in a fight, but these British girls get a hangnail and they are crying like babies!

American girls are strong and bitchy, Britian girls whiny and wimpy....does anyone else think this?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

wow i would have thought it to be the other way around..
    \"This too shall pass\"

I love the American version! And I like Tyra Banks better than whoever it is that we have! I think is it dead good, all the makeup and poses and settings and stuff - has me totally hooked! I love the American bitching too lol - makes for good tv! Watching how whiny those British girls are makes me feel somewhat embarrassed lol - I just think for crying out loud SUCK IT UP!!!

Totally get what you are saying Monica!

Jen x
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

I like the american and canadian version , cant say iv ever heard or the british one