Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Triumph for me

Hey,

So tonight I ate something I normally wouldnt so its quite a triumph for me..

I dont usually eat mixed herbs ect for fear it upsetting me, but I was so so fed up of eating the same things, so I made myself pasta, and then a jar or Ragu pasta sauce with onions garlic origano basil and black pepper with tomatos as well obviously lol, but I think there was something else in it I cant remember, then sprinkled chopped cooked ham over it, now im feeling pretty nervous at the moment as I can feel the herbs slightly upsetting me at the moment, but fingers crossed it goes ok.

So woohoo I managed to eat something different

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good for you, Violet!!! I know that's a big step for you. I'm the same way when I decide to eat something that isn't one of my "safe foods". I get anxious and worry myself silly over nothing. What you had to eat sounds very yummy. Be proud of yourself for this triumph and keep it up!!!

Well good! Pasta upsets my tummy a little every time I eat it, either because of the pasta and spices, or because I wolf it down like I'm starving to death because I love it so much. Usually get some gas too, heehee. But very good for you, its a good step! Janna

Violet,

It's little steps like this that mean so much! Good for you!

Im so glad to hear that you know every little step you take gets you closer and closer to beating this no matter how small it is. when you realize that nothing will happen then maybe you can expand your menu even more! hey its a good goal dont you think ?

Good for you, Violet!! You should be very proud of yourself!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thankx everyone!!!

Well the garlic is talking to me at the moment but ive just had some toast to try calm it down, lets hope it does!

Thank you all for you're support, its great to have you here!

xxx

Hey Violet, just off to bed but glad you decided just to go for it honey *hugs*

xxxxxx

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

YAY! Good job!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin