Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: nervous...

I was kind of hesistant to post this but...

I'm just so nervous. I have been sort of "waiting" and hoping since my english teacher was sick (he was still sick today, grr). Today I also dropped part of a candy cane on my desk, and without thinking i just popped it back in my mouth and ate it.

Now i feel kinda n*! And just generally fatigued, and have a lot of gas. Could this be caused by the immense amount of candy that i had today? (last day before christmas break.)

I just dont want anything to happen right before christmas and our trip down to Baltimore...

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hey Anya,

Your n* is probably caused by the immense amount of candy as you say! You're probably not getting sick. I know how hard it is to have to worry about that stuff, though! Hang in there. Try to relax and think about something else.

Blessings,
    Steph

I think maybe it's just your anxiety getting you going. It's not likely you picked up his germs that way!

Its the candy..sugar produces gas
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks! Yeah, so I ate some pizza that my parents ordered and it tasted soo good, i ate three pieces. Then I felt like, normal, but a couple of minutes after I started feeling bad again. I'm so tired, maybe it's tiredness plus tons of sugar?

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Sugar usually gives me this temporary buzz/high. Then I hit rock bottom. Blah....

I just went to the Dr. today and he told me that blood sugar fluctuations can cause n*.