Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So my 'firend' who is now no longer my friend who knows my emet came over yesterday and looked awful, she hugged me etc ect, burped in my face, and breathed on me. She then tells me she was ving this week and was sick. When she saw me freak out she then decided it would be funny to lick my face and kiss all my face as I was squirming an dscreaming to get away. I want to die right now. I canot believe this. I don't know when she was last sick because she lies to me and refuses to tell me the truth cause she thinks I am nuts and shouldn't have to know these things and should just get over my fear. Ok, I cannot believe this. I read all over the place you get sick from close contact, or eating drinking the same things. So that means to me saliva contact. Please, please let me know what ytou thik, i am on hour 21 and the countdown is getting closer, I rarely ever come here for advice myself but I feel awfula nd am terrified HELP PLEASE!

Hi, im sooo sorry to hear that your "friend" did that. that was so rude and im angry for you. to be honest, i think that you will be fine.wash your hands and face, drink lots of water and im sure this too shall pass.

Thanks for replying, I am in hour 22 and am so scared. I cannot believe this. I don't know if saliva is contagioud while going through the sv I am so scared

do you know for sure that she had an sv?? thats so rude, what she did!!

UGH what a B****! That's messed up! I don't fear dogs but if I knew one of my friends did (hell even my enemies) I would not bring my dog over. SHe doesn't have to share the phobia but some respect would me nice.

As for the saliva, it sounds like she didn't get any in your eyes/nose/mouth just the skin so I think you're OK there. I'm sure you washed your face real good after.

Ugh I'm really sorry that happened, again I say what a B****!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Yuck!! What kind of friend does that??? Even if I wasn't emetophobic I still wouldn't want someone burping in my face, much less licking it!! And it sounds like she did it to be spiteful.......that's downright mean!!

i'm sorry but this person is a real b*tch x 2.
    Das ist Wahnsinn

OMG!! What is wrong with some people? Who would want to lick someones face to begin with? This person should be locked up!!

I think you will be fine. It's not like she v*ed then licked your face right after. I'm sorry this happend to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WHAT A MOTHERf***ING BITCH!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]I'm sorry, but I think this girl has some MAJOR issudes, what the f*** does she think she was doing?! Even a non-emet wouldn't want that, unless they were on drugs or something. OMG.... see this is why I don't tell ppl about my emet...

But still, that's horrible, and I'm mad at that bitch. Hell, bitch doesn't even BEGIN to describe someone like that!

Wow that is really messed up. Im sorry. But I think you will be fine. I would have smacked her so hard it would have knocked her out!
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks for th esupport, ya she is a little b**** face. I hat eher now. I don't like to hate, I just think she has major control issues and isn't in my life anymore. So scraed at hour 30...counting down...trying to get my mind off of it, anyone have any stories of being in contact with sv saliva?? Hope out there?

that is so awful. what a bitch. that is why i do not tell people other than my hubby about ny emet...i am so scared that someone will be like that to me...or do something to my food etc to make me v. people are so insensitive. i would not ever talk to her again. i am so sorry for you!!