Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!!

Starting to have a panic attack here, its VERY early here in the morning and I should be sleeping..

I was reading stuff online and my lower stomach like between my hips started gurgling, and it hurts now, and I started to feel n* now I didnt eat that much for my dinner as I ate to many mints that made me feel very off..

When burping I have a horrible taste coming from my stomach and I dont have a clue what it is :*(

So, basically, im freaked out tired and I dont know whats wrong

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eating too many mints can cause heartburn, especially if you haven't eaten much, and that can cause n*, gurgling, and a funny taste when you burp... do you have any antacids you can take? maybe try and drink some water too! and of course try to relax!

u need to take an antacid

drink you some hot tea and lay off the mints a bit

most likely the mints are made from an artificial sweetner that will cause your tummy to act up.

feel better soon and take a nap today. it will help.

love ya!

Once I ate too many mints at school one time, and I felt n* the rest of the day. didn't v* though. I gave the rest of the mint box to a classmate b/c i didn't even want to look at it [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

i deff. think its the mints! They also give your stomach an empty feeling when you eat them just liek if you chew gum on an empty stomach.