Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey, technically it's not xmas anymore as it's after 12 but i ate the xmas dinner and i think it was too much its set off my IBS and it's not fun. Really bad cramps and a bit of d*, but it's mostly the terrible stomach cramps. I've been to the toilet a couple of times so i should be ok now and drank water, hopefully i can just go to sleep now. Why is it always something though? I just wanted to get through this day. So annoying.

Awww...im sorry. I know how you are feeling...my girls were both sick!! On xmas!! Trying laying on your tummy!

Hey Katie, Ugh Im sorry it set off your IBS. That is no fun. I hope that you feel better soon, you will, it will clear up. It just plain sucks while its happening tho.

hey, it's now 4am and i still have d*, it must be almost finished now, it makes me feel so n*, i've been sleeping and waking up and trying to distract myself with things. I hate this. I think its IBS and the fact my period is due and my hormones are all over the place. Yuck! I hate this! It always seems much much worse at night too! It's always scarier! Let this all be over soon pleeeease

Bummer Katie, never fun.

I'm not sure if I have ibs or not but i sure have d* a lot. i think it was from when i was on prozac. (right now im on selexa) anyways, d* absolutely ruined my shot at medaling at the state cross country running championships. i was ranked really high and really excited going into it, but good old d* had to come in. i woke up that morning right before we were going to leave for the race....and couldn't leave the bathroom. i would try to go get my stuff ready and then be back on the toilet in a few minutes. normally i take a cold ice bath before a race (it makes my legs feel good...weird i know) but i couldn't do it...cuz i was on the pot! when i got to school i was supposed to get on the athletes bus but of course had to make a stop at the gym bathroom first...then felt sick on the bus and as soon as we got to the race i was looking for the portajohns. could barely warm up b/c i was running back and forth from the johns.

horrible times...sorry it had to ruin your holiday though...like this day of all days should be d* free. maybe you ate too much or something...sorry though. my prayers are with you....

olympicrunner

OH Im so sorry...this happened to me too...right after we finished with the presents, I got really bad pains and d* and I couldn't figure otu why, and I was the only one, but I think it was from rich garlic, onion, tomoatoe, bacon, sasuage foods... It sucked. I still feel weird today. I even took a pepto bismal just because Im scared and at work. I couldnt even go this morning. Nervous that it will be d* again. BUt I was dumb and ate Christmas dinner last night regardless because I was sooo hungry. And Icooked it damnit, lol
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm feeling a bit better today, just a bit scared to touch food again, ate toast earlier and a peice of fruit. Getting there, hopefully be back to normal tomorrow. Thanks for all your stories and kind words Wishing everyone well!