Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OKay...so I had d* after opening presents yesterday...pretty much random...felt fine and happy then suddenly I had d*. ANd it scared the crap out of me...then a few ours later I felt fine fine fine. Cooked dinner for everyone and was hungry. Then I ate yummy dinner was fine all night and now my tummy feels tight and icky and like have to go but im at work and Im nervous. i even took a pepto and im scared to take those. And it still feels weird. then like right now Im kinda hungry, and then I feel weird...IBS???? Im scared am I getting sick?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To me, that sounds liek IBS. I know my stomach acts weird all the time, so weird that about once a day I say to myself I have never felt that before. It also has a tendancy to pop out f no where, be fine one day and really really bad the next...it is scary but I hope your feeling better!

Thanks. I just feel weird. I hate it. I sorta feel hungry so Im gonna eat the garlic bread and chicken soup that i brough damnit, and I going to feel fine, and be fine and happy!

Im hoping
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i've had a d* on and off since christmas eve, but no n* or v*... i think it's all the food i've eaten, especially since i'm not used to eating... did you eat a lot sunday and/or yesterday?

Maybe a little bit more than normal. Im on a diet, so I have been cutting most of my portons in half, which sucks.
    I love Sam

It could definitely be IBS, or stress, or a combination of both. There are at least two types of stress: good and bad. Even good stress (happiness and excitement over Christmas) might have done this to you. So could an excess of sugar, fruit, juice, or many other good things. Our bodies are pretty sensitive.

How are you now, Ruby?
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

It does sound like ibs to me too. Mine tends to be so sporadic....i never know what's happening.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Yeah so now Im like the totally opposite and I can't go and its making me feel icky too! I hate this. All I want to do is be normal! GRRR
    I love Sam