Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, so I brought home leftovers...stuffing- Not cooked in the turkey, roasted potatoes ( in turkey juice ) gravy, carrots and turnips, peas. It was in adeep dish and was sitting out for about 2 hours and put in the fridge ( still warm due to the stupid deep tupperware ) so it could of very well taken another hour to cool the inside. I did something stupid. I ate it, and I had a bad feeling like ESP not too...and it smelt really funny, almost like dirt. I am so scared now, like I did something so irreversable and stupid and now I am really scared I will get sick. Please help by letting me know what you think about the chances here. OH and there wa slike weird hair in my dinner. So god knows what was in it from my sisters kids to who knows. Ok help feel sick and nervous...

Did you warm it up before you ate it??? Was it refriderated? Im confused.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ok I made the dinner for my family last night, and it was sitting out for awhile at their house

I put the food away after about 2 hours of sitting out, and put the portion I was taking home in adeep tupperware container, so it was till warm by the time it went in the fridge, so Iam thinking th emiddle of the tupperware stayed warm for quite awhile..I go home pu tit in my fridge, go to bed, today comes along and I get some food, an dheat it up, but my microwave is a piece and takes forever and barely heated it up, so parts were warm, cold, and hot...I ate it, it smelt funny, and I am terrified, the stuffing was from abox ( like stovetop ) and only had raisins and onion added. Th epotatoes had turkey juice in it ( from the drippings of the cooked turkey ) and the carrots and turnips just tasted funny, it all tasted funny, I am freaking out. I should of heated it up way more. heck I shouldn;'t of eaten it at all...

I think you will be totally fine. Just think like this...people dont always even heat it up. You will be okay. I have eaten cold out of the fridge food. I think it was fine. It soemtimes smells funny I know because at Thanksgiving I didnt want leftovers because of that, and I ate them anyways and was fine. If your really worried, drink some ginger beer or ginger tea to settel your tummy and aid indigestion. Im currently eating left overs
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh yeah...On Christmas morning I made eggs, bacon, toast, sausage turkey...and we left it out for hours and of course I didnt eat it...but my whole rest of the family and they are fine. I was like uhhh what are you doing???? But they were okay
    I love Sam

How did it taste funny?? I think personally think you will be fine. The CDC says you can leave food out for 2 hours, and you will be fine. Really, I think you are perfectly fine. Calm down, and try to take your mind of of things.

it smells like...dirt...weird...I am just hoping for the best now...really scared d pains.

I think your may be psyching yourself out, and making yourself sick..try to disract yourself...a movie?
    I love Sam

I think you will be fine. I find that sometimes root veggies have that dirt smell to them when they are heated up. I wouldn't worry about it too much.