Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Question?

Hey guys,

Well, last night I only had about 5 hours sleep, then had to get up rush about and travel to see my father, then went into town and was inbetween tons of people, then the supermarket, so all in all it took aggges, and now Im feeling rough!!

Do you think that it is lack of sleep and doing all those things that has made me feel awful? Or have I gone and picked something up from being inbetween so many people?

We were just leaiving the mulit-story carpark, and my gf had some how lost her ticket that gets you out of there, ended up having about a 40 car tail back, sooo embarrasing, she was shouting and swearing and getting all angry and I just felt soooo ill, and ugh, sorry moaning there, but needed that![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww ::hugs::

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully, you'll get a nice good night's sleep tonight, and feel much better tomorrow.

It sounds like you're exhausted. Have a light meal and get some rest tonight and you'll be fine. Also try to stay away from caffeine(it might make you feel jittery).
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Hey,

Thank you both for youre quick replys!

Ive had some sweeties, <Energy needed, but for my dinner I had some chips (fries), sliced ham veg and tomatos, couldnt be bothered cooking anything else..

Hope I do get a better night sleep tonight, although I have quite a bit to do at the moment

I just feel a bit different from what I usuallly do/feel when Im tired, so being an emet, this freaked me out :S

I swear, I am not </span>going out to those shops at this time of year again!

Violet, sounds more like exhaustion. Running around town like crazy takes way more energy than we realize. Relax and take a breather, you will feel better, or better yet, take a nap[img]smileys/smilies_35.gif[/img]

Hey,

Thankx for youre reply!

Yea, Im kicking back watching tv before I start the rest of what I have to do, think I need some toast later to help lol

I hate the feeling of being tired, not nice!

I feel the same exact way, and I cannot wait to leave work! It is so hard to do anything when all you need is a day off to rest and sleep. How are you now??
    I love Sam

A bit n* heavy head and that feeling im fighting a cold at the moment

Coldness is what annoys me with being tired, because tired then I get scared and then I panic, I feel n* ect, like one big circle you cant get out of!

Im hoping tomorrow will be better, this holiday period is very stressful!

How are you Ruby?

x